'Smallville' Picture: First Look at Clark and Lois' Wedding
Clark and Lois are going to make their union official on "Smallville". After some speculations whether or not the couple will be seen walking down the aisle before the long-running series wraps up, a photo from the series finale reveals the wedding will indeed be happening.
"It's a very, very long walk down that aisle," executive producer Kelly Souders gushes about the scene. "There are some good moments, some heart-wrenching moments and some surprising moments at their wedding."
Teasing further about the nuptials, Souders tells TV Guide, "If you keep your eyes open you'll see a few familiar faces" in attendance, including Ollie (Justin Hartley) as the best man and Chloe (Allison Mack) as the matron of honor. He adds, "They've always been there for our beloved couple and they will be all the way to the end."
Although the photo does show Clark and Lois dressing in their wedding suit and gown respectively, there is a big question about whether or not they will make it through the ceremony. On this, Souders says, "I think fans will be pleased with how things turn out, but it's never what you expect. I will just say that there are moments directly before and after this photo that, even seeing the footage for the 50th time, I still get a little teary."
"Smallville" two-hour finale will air Friday, May 13 on The CW. Michael Rosenbaum will return as Clark's arc-nemesis Lex Luthor.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'