Toni Collette Has Given Birth to Baby Boy in Australia
Toni Collette has welcomed a new bundle of joy in her family. People magazine has brought up the report that the leading lady of Showtime's hit series "United States of Tara" announced through her publicist she has given birth to a baby boy, a first son to her and her husband, in Australia last Friday, April 22.
"Toni Collette, her husband David Galafassi and their daughter Sage Galafassi are excited and proud to announce the arrival of their baby boy, Arlo Robert Galafassi," the representative told the magazine. Toni and David themselves said in a statement, "He was born on Good Friday making it the greatest Friday, indeed!"
Toni has been married to her musician husband David since 2003. In January 2008, the 38-year-old gave birth to their first child, Sage. She announced she and David were expecting their second child together back in October of 2010.
The Emmy Award winner has her new movie "Jesus Henry Christ" being premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City on Saturday, April 23, a day after she delivered her son to the world. On the red carpet, director Dennis Lee said of the Australian actress, who missed out the event, "She is doing well."
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic