Toni Collette Has Given Birth to Baby Boy in Australia
Toni Collette has welcomed a new bundle of joy in her family. People magazine has brought up the report that the leading lady of Showtime's hit series "United States of Tara" announced through her publicist she has given birth to a baby boy, a first son to her and her husband, in Australia last Friday, April 22.
"Toni Collette, her husband David Galafassi and their daughter Sage Galafassi are excited and proud to announce the arrival of their baby boy, Arlo Robert Galafassi," the representative told the magazine. Toni and David themselves said in a statement, "He was born on Good Friday making it the greatest Friday, indeed!"
Toni has been married to her musician husband David since 2003. In January 2008, the 38-year-old gave birth to their first child, Sage. She announced she and David were expecting their second child together back in October of 2010.
The Emmy Award winner has her new movie "Jesus Henry Christ" being premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City on Saturday, April 23, a day after she delivered her son to the world. On the red carpet, director Dennis Lee said of the Australian actress, who missed out the event, "She is doing well."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal