Video: Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas Cover 'Friday' With Pia Toscano
Chelsea Kane, Mark Ballas and Pia Toscano had fun while hanging out together at what seems to be the backstage of "Dancing with the Stars". They tackled Rebecca Black's viral hit single "Friday" along with two other friends Lil' Romeo and Chelsea Hightower.
The "JONAS L.A." star, who was formerly known as Chelsea Staub, sang most of the lyrics, while her "DWTS" partner Ballas did the beatboxing, and the "American Idol" castoff danced to their rendition. Romeo threw some rap lines, and Hightower joined Pia in the dancing.
Pia Toscano is set to perform on the dancing competition on Tuesday night, April 26. Mark Ballas, who's romantically linked to her, is going to dance to her music. "She was a huge story on 'American Idol' this season," said "DWTS" Executive Producer Conrad Green. "She's also very close to Mark, so we thought it would be nice to see her again and to get Mark to dance to her."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video