Video: Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas Cover 'Friday' With Pia Toscano
Chelsea Kane, Mark Ballas and Pia Toscano had fun while hanging out together at what seems to be the backstage of "Dancing with the Stars". They tackled Rebecca Black's viral hit single "Friday" along with two other friends Lil' Romeo and Chelsea Hightower.
The "JONAS L.A." star, who was formerly known as Chelsea Staub, sang most of the lyrics, while her "DWTS" partner Ballas did the beatboxing, and the "American Idol" castoff danced to their rendition. Romeo threw some rap lines, and Hightower joined Pia in the dancing.
Pia Toscano is set to perform on the dancing competition on Tuesday night, April 26. Mark Ballas, who's romantically linked to her, is going to dance to her music. "She was a huge story on 'American Idol' this season," said "DWTS" Executive Producer Conrad Green. "She's also very close to Mark, so we thought it would be nice to see her again and to get Mark to dance to her."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle