Video: Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas Cover 'Friday' With Pia Toscano
Chelsea Kane, Mark Ballas and Pia Toscano had fun while hanging out together at what seems to be the backstage of "Dancing with the Stars". They tackled Rebecca Black's viral hit single "Friday" along with two other friends Lil' Romeo and Chelsea Hightower.
The "JONAS L.A." star, who was formerly known as Chelsea Staub, sang most of the lyrics, while her "DWTS" partner Ballas did the beatboxing, and the "American Idol" castoff danced to their rendition. Romeo threw some rap lines, and Hightower joined Pia in the dancing.
Pia Toscano is set to perform on the dancing competition on Tuesday night, April 26. Mark Ballas, who's romantically linked to her, is going to dance to her music. "She was a huge story on 'American Idol' this season," said "DWTS" Executive Producer Conrad Green. "She's also very close to Mark, so we thought it would be nice to see her again and to get Mark to dance to her."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal