Video: Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas Cover 'Friday' With Pia Toscano
Chelsea Kane, Mark Ballas and Pia Toscano had fun while hanging out together at what seems to be the backstage of "Dancing with the Stars". They tackled Rebecca Black's viral hit single "Friday" along with two other friends Lil' Romeo and Chelsea Hightower.
The "JONAS L.A." star, who was formerly known as Chelsea Staub, sang most of the lyrics, while her "DWTS" partner Ballas did the beatboxing, and the "American Idol" castoff danced to their rendition. Romeo threw some rap lines, and Hightower joined Pia in the dancing.
Pia Toscano is set to perform on the dancing competition on Tuesday night, April 26. Mark Ballas, who's romantically linked to her, is going to dance to her music. "She was a huge story on 'American Idol' this season," said "DWTS" Executive Producer Conrad Green. "She's also very close to Mark, so we thought it would be nice to see her again and to get Mark to dance to her."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash