Rep: Britney Spears Is Not Engaged
Pop diva Britney Spears isn't getting closer to walking down the aisle once again. The 29-year-old's representative has come out with a denial over any speculation on the singer's love life with her boyfriend of two years, Jason Trawick, after she was spotted wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring.
Quick to pour down cold water to any engagement rumors sparked by the ring sighting, representative for the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker first clarified to E! News, "Completely not true." The rep went on to insist further, "It's not an engagement ring, not a story."
Britney was seen sporting the dazzling jewel on her left-hand ring finger when attending the after-concert party of her future tour collaborator Nicki Minaj on Friday night, April 22 at The Factory nightclub in West Hollywood. The ex-wife of Kevin Federline showed up around 1 A.M. accompanied by Jason, and stayed for about 30 minutes.
E! reported that her surprise appearance caused a "complete pandemonium". A source recalled, "[Fans] literally fainted when Britney walked onto the stage where Nicki was hanging. People were crowd surfing to get to the stage. Screams were so loud for Nicki and Brit you couldn't hear the music. Bouncers couldn't hold the crowd back."
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival