Rep: Britney Spears Is Not Engaged
Pop diva Britney Spears isn't getting closer to walking down the aisle once again. The 29-year-old's representative has come out with a denial over any speculation on the singer's love life with her boyfriend of two years, Jason Trawick, after she was spotted wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring.
Quick to pour down cold water to any engagement rumors sparked by the ring sighting, representative for the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker first clarified to E! News, "Completely not true." The rep went on to insist further, "It's not an engagement ring, not a story."
Britney was seen sporting the dazzling jewel on her left-hand ring finger when attending the after-concert party of her future tour collaborator Nicki Minaj on Friday night, April 22 at The Factory nightclub in West Hollywood. The ex-wife of Kevin Federline showed up around 1 A.M. accompanied by Jason, and stayed for about 30 minutes.
E! reported that her surprise appearance caused a "complete pandemonium". A source recalled, "[Fans] literally fainted when Britney walked onto the stage where Nicki was hanging. People were crowd surfing to get to the stage. Screams were so loud for Nicki and Brit you couldn't hear the music. Bouncers couldn't hold the crowd back."
More Britney Spears News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush