'Game of Thrones' 1.03 Preview: Threat to Daenerys
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, things will be uneasy for Daenerys. Viserys Targaryen grabs her by her neck and points his sword to her as he cannot take it that someone gives him a command.
The King, Ned and the rest of their party will arrive at King's Landing. After getting their bearings, Ned will be exposed to the extravagance and excess of the Crown and will be shocked by what he's told by the King's advisers.
Catelyn, meanwhile, continues to investigate the circumstances surrounding her son's injuries and she is still deeply suspicious of the Lannisters. She decides to follow Ned to King's Landing, but is intercepted by Petyr Baelish, a brothel owner.
After receiving word of Bran's recovery, the Queen and Jamie Lannister will be worried that he could reveal expose their incestuous affair and tell the world what he saw before Jamie pushed him from the tower.
"Lord Snow" will air Sunday, May 1 on HBO. The network has renewed the show for a second season that will consist of another ten episodes and likely premiere next year.
More Game of Thrones News
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake