'Game of Thrones' 1.03 Preview: Threat to Daenerys
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, things will be uneasy for Daenerys. Viserys Targaryen grabs her by her neck and points his sword to her as he cannot take it that someone gives him a command.
The King, Ned and the rest of their party will arrive at King's Landing. After getting their bearings, Ned will be exposed to the extravagance and excess of the Crown and will be shocked by what he's told by the King's advisers.
Catelyn, meanwhile, continues to investigate the circumstances surrounding her son's injuries and she is still deeply suspicious of the Lannisters. She decides to follow Ned to King's Landing, but is intercepted by Petyr Baelish, a brothel owner.
After receiving word of Bran's recovery, the Queen and Jamie Lannister will be worried that he could reveal expose their incestuous affair and tell the world what he saw before Jamie pushed him from the tower.
"Lord Snow" will air Sunday, May 1 on HBO. The network has renewed the show for a second season that will consist of another ten episodes and likely premiere next year.
More Game of Thrones News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper