'Game of Thrones' 1.03 Preview: Threat to Daenerys
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, things will be uneasy for Daenerys. Viserys Targaryen grabs her by her neck and points his sword to her as he cannot take it that someone gives him a command.
The King, Ned and the rest of their party will arrive at King's Landing. After getting their bearings, Ned will be exposed to the extravagance and excess of the Crown and will be shocked by what he's told by the King's advisers.
Catelyn, meanwhile, continues to investigate the circumstances surrounding her son's injuries and she is still deeply suspicious of the Lannisters. She decides to follow Ned to King's Landing, but is intercepted by Petyr Baelish, a brothel owner.
After receiving word of Bran's recovery, the Queen and Jamie Lannister will be worried that he could reveal expose their incestuous affair and tell the world what he saw before Jamie pushed him from the tower.
"Lord Snow" will air Sunday, May 1 on HBO. The network has renewed the show for a second season that will consist of another ten episodes and likely premiere next year.
More Game of Thrones News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna