'Game of Thrones' 1.03 Preview: Threat to Daenerys
When "Game of Thrones" returns next week, things will be uneasy for Daenerys. Viserys Targaryen grabs her by her neck and points his sword to her as he cannot take it that someone gives him a command.
The King, Ned and the rest of their party will arrive at King's Landing. After getting their bearings, Ned will be exposed to the extravagance and excess of the Crown and will be shocked by what he's told by the King's advisers.
Catelyn, meanwhile, continues to investigate the circumstances surrounding her son's injuries and she is still deeply suspicious of the Lannisters. She decides to follow Ned to King's Landing, but is intercepted by Petyr Baelish, a brothel owner.
After receiving word of Bran's recovery, the Queen and Jamie Lannister will be worried that he could reveal expose their incestuous affair and tell the world what he saw before Jamie pushed him from the tower.
"Lord Snow" will air Sunday, May 1 on HBO. The network has renewed the show for a second season that will consist of another ten episodes and likely premiere next year.
More Game of Thrones News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent