Olivia Munn Encourages One-Night Stands
"The Daily Show" correspondent Olivia Munn seems to be in favor of one-night stands. The 30-year-old beauty, who played Chess Roberts in "Iron Man 2", was partying at Pure in Las Vegas last Tuesday night, April 19 when she allegedly encouraged the crowd to have random hook-ups.
New York Post claimed that Olivia yelled to fellow club-goers, "Who is going to have a random hookup tonight?" It was said that the TV personality, who also made an appearance in "Date Night", has a Skyy Infusions Dragon Fruit vodka on her hand while asking the question that prompted the crowd to cheer.
Olivia reportedly spent the night partying with Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks. Accordingly, they were dancing and taking photos of each other. At the end of the night, the twosome were said to be exchanging phone numbers.
The "Perfect Couples" actress, who was once rumored to have a fling with Justin Timberlake, has spilled that sex matters for her. Giving tips to the opposite sex on understanding women, she said in an interview with Men's Health, "If she's anything like me, sex isn't just a priority, but something she has to have."
More Olivia Munn News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat