Olivia Munn Encourages One-Night Stands
"The Daily Show" correspondent Olivia Munn seems to be in favor of one-night stands. The 30-year-old beauty, who played Chess Roberts in "Iron Man 2", was partying at Pure in Las Vegas last Tuesday night, April 19 when she allegedly encouraged the crowd to have random hook-ups.
New York Post claimed that Olivia yelled to fellow club-goers, "Who is going to have a random hookup tonight?" It was said that the TV personality, who also made an appearance in "Date Night", has a Skyy Infusions Dragon Fruit vodka on her hand while asking the question that prompted the crowd to cheer.
Olivia reportedly spent the night partying with Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks. Accordingly, they were dancing and taking photos of each other. At the end of the night, the twosome were said to be exchanging phone numbers.
The "Perfect Couples" actress, who was once rumored to have a fling with Justin Timberlake, has spilled that sex matters for her. Giving tips to the opposite sex on understanding women, she said in an interview with Men's Health, "If she's anything like me, sex isn't just a priority, but something she has to have."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers