Olivia Munn Encourages One-Night Stands
"The Daily Show" correspondent Olivia Munn seems to be in favor of one-night stands. The 30-year-old beauty, who played Chess Roberts in "Iron Man 2", was partying at Pure in Las Vegas last Tuesday night, April 19 when she allegedly encouraged the crowd to have random hook-ups.
New York Post claimed that Olivia yelled to fellow club-goers, "Who is going to have a random hookup tonight?" It was said that the TV personality, who also made an appearance in "Date Night", has a Skyy Infusions Dragon Fruit vodka on her hand while asking the question that prompted the crowd to cheer.
Olivia reportedly spent the night partying with Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks. Accordingly, they were dancing and taking photos of each other. At the end of the night, the twosome were said to be exchanging phone numbers.
The "Perfect Couples" actress, who was once rumored to have a fling with Justin Timberlake, has spilled that sex matters for her. Giving tips to the opposite sex on understanding women, she said in an interview with Men's Health, "If she's anything like me, sex isn't just a priority, but something she has to have."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist