Opening Scene of Sofia Coppola's 'Secret Door' Revealed
The buzz around Sofia Coppola's new project "Secret Door" has escalated since it was announced earlier that Kirsten Dunst is to take one of the lead roles. In answer to fans' curiosity of her secret project, the director has released the opening scenes as written on the script.
Available for download, the opening scene reveals that the story is set in the year 1940 in Paris, France when German invasion of Western Europe was taking place. There's a character named Luna Claire who has green eyes, presumably the role for Dunst. It is understood that Luna works as a stage actress. And then, there's another young woman by the name of Calanthe and a gentleman by the name of Jolette.
The casting of Dunst was announced via Twitter account of American Zoetrope, the production company belonging to Francis Ford Coppola. "Happy to announce that Kirsten Dunst has agreed to be in Sofia Coppola's new film 'Secret Door'. Script is still being finished. Stay tuned!" the tweet said.
Dunst has worked with Coppola before in two movies, the 1999 "The Virgin Suicides" and 2006's "Marie Antoinette".
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl