Opening Scene of Sofia Coppola's 'Secret Door' Revealed
The buzz around Sofia Coppola's new project "Secret Door" has escalated since it was announced earlier that Kirsten Dunst is to take one of the lead roles. In answer to fans' curiosity of her secret project, the director has released the opening scenes as written on the script.
Available for download, the opening scene reveals that the story is set in the year 1940 in Paris, France when German invasion of Western Europe was taking place. There's a character named Luna Claire who has green eyes, presumably the role for Dunst. It is understood that Luna works as a stage actress. And then, there's another young woman by the name of Calanthe and a gentleman by the name of Jolette.
The casting of Dunst was announced via Twitter account of American Zoetrope, the production company belonging to Francis Ford Coppola. "Happy to announce that Kirsten Dunst has agreed to be in Sofia Coppola's new film 'Secret Door'. Script is still being finished. Stay tuned!" the tweet said.
Dunst has worked with Coppola before in two movies, the 1999 "The Virgin Suicides" and 2006's "Marie Antoinette".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special