Selena Gomez Caught on Camera Sitting on Justin Bieber's Lap
Selena Gomez gets more daring in showing off PDAs with boyfriend Justin Bieber when they are away from the spotlight in Hollywood. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty joined the "Never Say Never" singer during the Asian leg of his My World tour, and she has been snapped sitting comfortably on his lap while in Indonesia.
The 18-year-old was wearing white tank top under a light purple jacket when caught on camera, while her 17-year-old boyfriend sported a black shirt with a pair of dark shades. In the pictures taken, the two seemingly didn't mind flaunting their affection toward each other and were all smiles though there were a lot of people standing by.
Selena and Justin arrived in Jakarta, Indonesia on Friday, April 22 after performing at Stadium Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia the night before. The young couple were photographed with their arms around each other when they made their way out at the Bandara Soekarno Hatta airport amidst tight security.
On Saturday night, April 23, Justin performed to a sold-out crowd at Sentul City International Convention Center in Bogor. During the gig, he teased the concert-goers with a little cover of Selena's "Who Says" when they asked him to sing hit single "Baby". After the show, he tweeted, "Indonesia was HYPED!!! Great show and met the Indonesian CHUCK NORRIS...he was the guy driving the pickup truck in our Police escort. #BEAST."
More Selena Gomez News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split