Selena Gomez Caught on Camera Sitting on Justin Bieber's Lap
Selena Gomez gets more daring in showing off PDAs with boyfriend Justin Bieber when they are away from the spotlight in Hollywood. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty joined the "Never Say Never" singer during the Asian leg of his My World tour, and she has been snapped sitting comfortably on his lap while in Indonesia.
The 18-year-old was wearing white tank top under a light purple jacket when caught on camera, while her 17-year-old boyfriend sported a black shirt with a pair of dark shades. In the pictures taken, the two seemingly didn't mind flaunting their affection toward each other and were all smiles though there were a lot of people standing by.
Selena and Justin arrived in Jakarta, Indonesia on Friday, April 22 after performing at Stadium Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia the night before. The young couple were photographed with their arms around each other when they made their way out at the Bandara Soekarno Hatta airport amidst tight security.
On Saturday night, April 23, Justin performed to a sold-out crowd at Sentul City International Convention Center in Bogor. During the gig, he teased the concert-goers with a little cover of Selena's "Who Says" when they asked him to sing hit single "Baby". After the show, he tweeted, "Indonesia was HYPED!!! Great show and met the Indonesian CHUCK NORRIS...he was the guy driving the pickup truck in our Police escort. #BEAST."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic