Selena Gomez Caught on Camera Sitting on Justin Bieber's Lap
Selena Gomez gets more daring in showing off PDAs with boyfriend Justin Bieber when they are away from the spotlight in Hollywood. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty joined the "Never Say Never" singer during the Asian leg of his My World tour, and she has been snapped sitting comfortably on his lap while in Indonesia.
The 18-year-old was wearing white tank top under a light purple jacket when caught on camera, while her 17-year-old boyfriend sported a black shirt with a pair of dark shades. In the pictures taken, the two seemingly didn't mind flaunting their affection toward each other and were all smiles though there were a lot of people standing by.
Selena and Justin arrived in Jakarta, Indonesia on Friday, April 22 after performing at Stadium Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia the night before. The young couple were photographed with their arms around each other when they made their way out at the Bandara Soekarno Hatta airport amidst tight security.
On Saturday night, April 23, Justin performed to a sold-out crowd at Sentul City International Convention Center in Bogor. During the gig, he teased the concert-goers with a little cover of Selena's "Who Says" when they asked him to sing hit single "Baby". After the show, he tweeted, "Indonesia was HYPED!!! Great show and met the Indonesian CHUCK NORRIS...he was the guy driving the pickup truck in our Police escort. #BEAST."
More Selena Gomez News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday