'Desperate Housewives' 7.20 Preview: Paul Is Poisoned
Felicia has seemingly made a move to bring down Paul Young. In an upcoming episode of "Desperate Housewives", Paul has been poisoned with antifreeze and Felicia might be the person behind that. Susan will discover that Felicia has been released from prison and is back on Wisteria Lane while she continues to help nurse Paul back to health.
Meanwhile, with Gaby and the girls temporarily staying at Bree's house, Bree must lay down the law and demand discipline before Juanita and Celia destroy her home. Tom hires Lynette and Renee to redecorate his office, but Lynette has her own ideas of what she thinks Tom needs as opposed to wants.
"I'll Swallow Poison on Sunday" will air May 1 on ABC. After that, there is only one episode left before the season 7 finale airs on May 15.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer