Pics: Keira Knightley Lovely as Bridesmaid at Brother's Wedding
Big screen leading lady Keira Knightley has taken on a supporting role. The "Never Let Me Go" star's big brother Caleb married his fashion designer girlfriend Kerry Nixon at Pollockshields Burgh Hall in Glasgow, Scotland on Sunday, April 24, and she took a part in the ceremony by serving as a bridesmaid.
Looking lovely for the family event, the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty wore an above-the-knee, V-neck burgundy dress. She completed her bridesmaid look with a pair of simple black heels and a simple hairdo. With a bouquet in hand, the actress was snapped all smiles. She was also seen sharing joke with the bride as they walked together.
According to reports, Keira brought along new boyfriend James Righton to the wedding as her date. She has been dating the Klaxons keyboardist for two months. Meanwhile, the 26-year-old is currently starring in a West End production of "The Children's Hour". She is expected to return to London for another performance in the play on Monday night, April 25.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'