Pics: Keira Knightley Lovely as Bridesmaid at Brother's Wedding
Big screen leading lady Keira Knightley has taken on a supporting role. The "Never Let Me Go" star's big brother Caleb married his fashion designer girlfriend Kerry Nixon at Pollockshields Burgh Hall in Glasgow, Scotland on Sunday, April 24, and she took a part in the ceremony by serving as a bridesmaid.
Looking lovely for the family event, the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty wore an above-the-knee, V-neck burgundy dress. She completed her bridesmaid look with a pair of simple black heels and a simple hairdo. With a bouquet in hand, the actress was snapped all smiles. She was also seen sharing joke with the bride as they walked together.
According to reports, Keira brought along new boyfriend James Righton to the wedding as her date. She has been dating the Klaxons keyboardist for two months. Meanwhile, the 26-year-old is currently starring in a West End production of "The Children's Hour". She is expected to return to London for another performance in the play on Monday night, April 25.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special