Pics: Keira Knightley Lovely as Bridesmaid at Brother's Wedding
Big screen leading lady Keira Knightley has taken on a supporting role. The "Never Let Me Go" star's big brother Caleb married his fashion designer girlfriend Kerry Nixon at Pollockshields Burgh Hall in Glasgow, Scotland on Sunday, April 24, and she took a part in the ceremony by serving as a bridesmaid.
Looking lovely for the family event, the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty wore an above-the-knee, V-neck burgundy dress. She completed her bridesmaid look with a pair of simple black heels and a simple hairdo. With a bouquet in hand, the actress was snapped all smiles. She was also seen sharing joke with the bride as they walked together.
According to reports, Keira brought along new boyfriend James Righton to the wedding as her date. She has been dating the Klaxons keyboardist for two months. Meanwhile, the 26-year-old is currently starring in a West End production of "The Children's Hour". She is expected to return to London for another performance in the play on Monday night, April 25.
More Keira Knightley News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date