Pics: Keira Knightley Lovely as Bridesmaid at Brother's Wedding
Big screen leading lady Keira Knightley has taken on a supporting role. The "Never Let Me Go" star's big brother Caleb married his fashion designer girlfriend Kerry Nixon at Pollockshields Burgh Hall in Glasgow, Scotland on Sunday, April 24, and she took a part in the ceremony by serving as a bridesmaid.
Looking lovely for the family event, the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty wore an above-the-knee, V-neck burgundy dress. She completed her bridesmaid look with a pair of simple black heels and a simple hairdo. With a bouquet in hand, the actress was snapped all smiles. She was also seen sharing joke with the bride as they walked together.
According to reports, Keira brought along new boyfriend James Righton to the wedding as her date. She has been dating the Klaxons keyboardist for two months. Meanwhile, the 26-year-old is currently starring in a West End production of "The Children's Hour". She is expected to return to London for another performance in the play on Monday night, April 25.
More Keira Knightley News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie