Pics: Keira Knightley Lovely as Bridesmaid at Brother's Wedding
Big screen leading lady Keira Knightley has taken on a supporting role. The "Never Let Me Go" star's big brother Caleb married his fashion designer girlfriend Kerry Nixon at Pollockshields Burgh Hall in Glasgow, Scotland on Sunday, April 24, and she took a part in the ceremony by serving as a bridesmaid.
Looking lovely for the family event, the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty wore an above-the-knee, V-neck burgundy dress. She completed her bridesmaid look with a pair of simple black heels and a simple hairdo. With a bouquet in hand, the actress was snapped all smiles. She was also seen sharing joke with the bride as they walked together.
According to reports, Keira brought along new boyfriend James Righton to the wedding as her date. She has been dating the Klaxons keyboardist for two months. Meanwhile, the 26-year-old is currently starring in a West End production of "The Children's Hour". She is expected to return to London for another performance in the play on Monday night, April 25.
More Keira Knightley News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo