Video: Jessie J Covers Miley Cyrus' 'Party in the U.S.A.'
Jessie J rocked "Party in the U.S.A.", which she co-wrote with Claude Kelly, in a recent intimate concert. The British pop sensation tackled the Miley Cyrus single when performing for iHeartradio live on Thursday, April 21.
Beside singing the Dr. Luke-produced track, Jessie also treated her devotees with her own songs which are taken from her debut album "Who You Are". She slowed it down in "Casualty of Love", and turned up the tempo again in "Nobody's Perfect".
Jessie J released "Who You Are" in the United States on April 12. She debuted at No. 11 on Billboard Hot 200 with 34,000 copies in its first week on sale. In her hometown, she entered the album chart at the second place by shifting 105,000 units.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism