Video: Jessie J Covers Miley Cyrus' 'Party in the U.S.A.'
Jessie J rocked "Party in the U.S.A.", which she co-wrote with Claude Kelly, in a recent intimate concert. The British pop sensation tackled the Miley Cyrus single when performing for iHeartradio live on Thursday, April 21.
Beside singing the Dr. Luke-produced track, Jessie also treated her devotees with her own songs which are taken from her debut album "Who You Are". She slowed it down in "Casualty of Love", and turned up the tempo again in "Nobody's Perfect".
Jessie J released "Who You Are" in the United States on April 12. She debuted at No. 11 on Billboard Hot 200 with 34,000 copies in its first week on sale. In her hometown, she entered the album chart at the second place by shifting 105,000 units.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist