Video: Jessie J Covers Miley Cyrus' 'Party in the U.S.A.'
Jessie J rocked "Party in the U.S.A.", which she co-wrote with Claude Kelly, in a recent intimate concert. The British pop sensation tackled the Miley Cyrus single when performing for iHeartradio live on Thursday, April 21.
Beside singing the Dr. Luke-produced track, Jessie also treated her devotees with her own songs which are taken from her debut album "Who You Are". She slowed it down in "Casualty of Love", and turned up the tempo again in "Nobody's Perfect".
Jessie J released "Who You Are" in the United States on April 12. She debuted at No. 11 on Billboard Hot 200 with 34,000 copies in its first week on sale. In her hometown, she entered the album chart at the second place by shifting 105,000 units.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce