Video: Jessie J Covers Miley Cyrus' 'Party in the U.S.A.'
Jessie J rocked "Party in the U.S.A.", which she co-wrote with Claude Kelly, in a recent intimate concert. The British pop sensation tackled the Miley Cyrus single when performing for iHeartradio live on Thursday, April 21.
Beside singing the Dr. Luke-produced track, Jessie also treated her devotees with her own songs which are taken from her debut album "Who You Are". She slowed it down in "Casualty of Love", and turned up the tempo again in "Nobody's Perfect".
Jessie J released "Who You Are" in the United States on April 12. She debuted at No. 11 on Billboard Hot 200 with 34,000 copies in its first week on sale. In her hometown, she entered the album chart at the second place by shifting 105,000 units.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift