Video: Jessie J Covers Miley Cyrus' 'Party in the U.S.A.'
Jessie J rocked "Party in the U.S.A.", which she co-wrote with Claude Kelly, in a recent intimate concert. The British pop sensation tackled the Miley Cyrus single when performing for iHeartradio live on Thursday, April 21.
Beside singing the Dr. Luke-produced track, Jessie also treated her devotees with her own songs which are taken from her debut album "Who You Are". She slowed it down in "Casualty of Love", and turned up the tempo again in "Nobody's Perfect".
Jessie J released "Who You Are" in the United States on April 12. She debuted at No. 11 on Billboard Hot 200 with 34,000 copies in its first week on sale. In her hometown, she entered the album chart at the second place by shifting 105,000 units.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle