Pics: Willow Smith Leaving White House With Family
Willow Smith is expected to make merry the 2011 White House Easter Egg Roll. Before she takes the outdoor stage on Monday, April 25, the 10-year-old singing sensation first made a visit to the White House to complete a soundcheck for her performance, and was snapped leaving the U.S. president's residence grounds.
The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker, who wore a sleeveless leopard-printed shirt with a rolled-up tan pants for the soundcheck, was accompanied by her famous family. Her 12-year-old actor brother Jaden Smith was spotted making his exit followed by their star father Will Smith. Also being caught on camera about to hop into an awaiting car was their mother Jada Pinkett Smith.
Willow is one of the performers having been invited by President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama to perform at the 133rd annual event held on the South Lawn. She is joining a list that includes Internet sensation Greyson Chance and "Bubbly" singer Colbie Caillat. The latter has been set to sing the National Anthem.
Also set to take part in this Easter Egg Roll, which theme is "Get Up and Go!", are morning show hosts Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos. They read to the children after they finish their search for the hidden eggs. About 14,500 hard-boiled and dyed eggs will be used for the egg roll and hunt, while an additional 83,000 eggs made from American wood will be given to children.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'