David Beckham Could Be Behind Easter Bunny Costume, Stars Tweet Wishes
David Beckham might have embrace the spirit of Easter holiday with a role play. On Sunday afternoon, April 24, the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder's wife Victoria Adams has posted a photo of someone wearing an Easter Bunny costume while standing on a skateboard and holding a soccer ball.
In a tweet posted shortly before the link to the photo was shared, the former member of Spice Girls coyly wrote, "Guess who! X vb." A day earlier on Friday, April 24, she expressed her excitement about celebrating Easter with her husband and three sons. "We are planning a big Easter egg hunt!!!Don't know who enjoys it the most,me,David or the boys!!!!!x vb," so she wrote.
While it is still unclear whether David was really behind the outfit, other stars have also taken to Twitter to send their Easter wishes. "Hellcats" beauty Ashley Tisdale wrote on Sunday morning, "Happy Easter!!!!!" In the same tweet, she revealed her plan for the day. "Hope u alll have an amazing one. Now off to help mikayla look for Easter eggs," so she announced.
Jonas Brothers member Joe Jonas, in the meantime, sent his "Happy Easter!" greeting to his followers on Saturday. He followed it up with a tweet that read, "I wonder if I'll get an Easter basket tomorrow.. Hmm..." His younger brother, Nick Jonas, also used Twitter to say, "Happy Easter to everyone!", and so does Justin Bieber.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film