David Beckham Could Be Behind Easter Bunny Costume, Stars Tweet Wishes
David Beckham might have embrace the spirit of Easter holiday with a role play. On Sunday afternoon, April 24, the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder's wife Victoria Adams has posted a photo of someone wearing an Easter Bunny costume while standing on a skateboard and holding a soccer ball.
In a tweet posted shortly before the link to the photo was shared, the former member of Spice Girls coyly wrote, "Guess who! X vb." A day earlier on Friday, April 24, she expressed her excitement about celebrating Easter with her husband and three sons. "We are planning a big Easter egg hunt!!!Don't know who enjoys it the most,me,David or the boys!!!!!x vb," so she wrote.
While it is still unclear whether David was really behind the outfit, other stars have also taken to Twitter to send their Easter wishes. "Hellcats" beauty Ashley Tisdale wrote on Sunday morning, "Happy Easter!!!!!" In the same tweet, she revealed her plan for the day. "Hope u alll have an amazing one. Now off to help mikayla look for Easter eggs," so she announced.
Jonas Brothers member Joe Jonas, in the meantime, sent his "Happy Easter!" greeting to his followers on Saturday. He followed it up with a tweet that read, "I wonder if I'll get an Easter basket tomorrow.. Hmm..." His younger brother, Nick Jonas, also used Twitter to say, "Happy Easter to everyone!", and so does Justin Bieber.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says