David Beckham Could Be Behind Easter Bunny Costume, Stars Tweet Wishes
David Beckham might have embrace the spirit of Easter holiday with a role play. On Sunday afternoon, April 24, the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder's wife Victoria Adams has posted a photo of someone wearing an Easter Bunny costume while standing on a skateboard and holding a soccer ball.
In a tweet posted shortly before the link to the photo was shared, the former member of Spice Girls coyly wrote, "Guess who! X vb." A day earlier on Friday, April 24, she expressed her excitement about celebrating Easter with her husband and three sons. "We are planning a big Easter egg hunt!!!Don't know who enjoys it the most,me,David or the boys!!!!!x vb," so she wrote.
While it is still unclear whether David was really behind the outfit, other stars have also taken to Twitter to send their Easter wishes. "Hellcats" beauty Ashley Tisdale wrote on Sunday morning, "Happy Easter!!!!!" In the same tweet, she revealed her plan for the day. "Hope u alll have an amazing one. Now off to help mikayla look for Easter eggs," so she announced.
Jonas Brothers member Joe Jonas, in the meantime, sent his "Happy Easter!" greeting to his followers on Saturday. He followed it up with a tweet that read, "I wonder if I'll get an Easter basket tomorrow.. Hmm..." His younger brother, Nick Jonas, also used Twitter to say, "Happy Easter to everyone!", and so does Justin Bieber.
More David Beckham News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake