Video: Justin Bieber Singing Selena Gomez's 'Who Says' in Concert
Justin Bieber recently treated thousands of his screaming fans with a brief rendition of his girlfriend Selena Gomez's new single "Who Says". The Canadian pop idol sang the cover song when performing in a live sold-out concert at Sentul City International Convention Center in Bogor, Indonesia on April 23.
During one of the Saturday night sets, Bieber was asked by concertgoers to sing his smash hit "Baby", but he insisted on performing another song "One Time". When the audience were persistent, he distracted them by briefly singing Britney Spears' "...Baby One More Time" and Selena's "Who Says". He later asked them, "So which one do you want to hear?"
The concert was part of Justin Bieber's My World tour. He kicked off the Asian leg in Israel, and was joined by Selena Gomez when visiting Malaysia on April 21. He also brought the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star when touching down Indonesia. His next stop is Australia, where he has several scheduled concerts, before he heads back to Asia for shows in Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked