Video: Justin Bieber Singing Selena Gomez's 'Who Says' in Concert
Justin Bieber recently treated thousands of his screaming fans with a brief rendition of his girlfriend Selena Gomez's new single "Who Says". The Canadian pop idol sang the cover song when performing in a live sold-out concert at Sentul City International Convention Center in Bogor, Indonesia on April 23.
During one of the Saturday night sets, Bieber was asked by concertgoers to sing his smash hit "Baby", but he insisted on performing another song "One Time". When the audience were persistent, he distracted them by briefly singing Britney Spears' "...Baby One More Time" and Selena's "Who Says". He later asked them, "So which one do you want to hear?"
The concert was part of Justin Bieber's My World tour. He kicked off the Asian leg in Israel, and was joined by Selena Gomez when visiting Malaysia on April 21. He also brought the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star when touching down Indonesia. His next stop is Australia, where he has several scheduled concerts, before he heads back to Asia for shows in Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
More Justin Bieber News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing