Jennifer Lawrence's 'House at the End of the Street' Gets Release Date
"House at the End of the Street" is getting closer to box office income. After landing a distributor, the horror thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence has found a release date. Relativity Media announced on Friday, April 22 that the film is set to be released in theaters February 3 next year.
"House at the End of the Street" centers around a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is across the street from a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre's sole surviving son.
Joining Lawrence in the cast ensemble are Elisabeth Shue as the mother and Max Theriot who was cast as the surviving son. The film was directed by Mark Tonderai and written by David Loucka.
FilmNation will distribute the pic outside of the U.S.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'