Jennifer Lawrence's 'House at the End of the Street' Gets Release Date
"House at the End of the Street" is getting closer to box office income. After landing a distributor, the horror thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence has found a release date. Relativity Media announced on Friday, April 22 that the film is set to be released in theaters February 3 next year.
"House at the End of the Street" centers around a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is across the street from a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre's sole surviving son.
Joining Lawrence in the cast ensemble are Elisabeth Shue as the mother and Max Theriot who was cast as the surviving son. The film was directed by Mark Tonderai and written by David Loucka.
FilmNation will distribute the pic outside of the U.S.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds