Jennifer Lawrence's 'House at the End of the Street' Gets Release Date
"House at the End of the Street" is getting closer to box office income. After landing a distributor, the horror thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence has found a release date. Relativity Media announced on Friday, April 22 that the film is set to be released in theaters February 3 next year.
"House at the End of the Street" centers around a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is across the street from a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre's sole surviving son.
Joining Lawrence in the cast ensemble are Elisabeth Shue as the mother and Max Theriot who was cast as the surviving son. The film was directed by Mark Tonderai and written by David Loucka.
FilmNation will distribute the pic outside of the U.S.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked