Jennifer Lawrence's 'House at the End of the Street' Gets Release Date
"House at the End of the Street" is getting closer to box office income. After landing a distributor, the horror thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence has found a release date. Relativity Media announced on Friday, April 22 that the film is set to be released in theaters February 3 next year.
"House at the End of the Street" centers around a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is across the street from a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre's sole surviving son.
Joining Lawrence in the cast ensemble are Elisabeth Shue as the mother and Max Theriot who was cast as the surviving son. The film was directed by Mark Tonderai and written by David Loucka.
FilmNation will distribute the pic outside of the U.S.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Beyonce, Jay-Z and Children Move Into Lavish Malibu Mansion
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?