Jennifer Lawrence's 'House at the End of the Street' Gets Release Date
"House at the End of the Street" is getting closer to box office income. After landing a distributor, the horror thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence has found a release date. Relativity Media announced on Friday, April 22 that the film is set to be released in theaters February 3 next year.
"House at the End of the Street" centers around a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is across the street from a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre's sole surviving son.
Joining Lawrence in the cast ensemble are Elisabeth Shue as the mother and Max Theriot who was cast as the surviving son. The film was directed by Mark Tonderai and written by David Loucka.
FilmNation will distribute the pic outside of the U.S.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'