NO 'Real Housewives' of Las Vegas or Arizona
Those expecting a new batch of "Real Housewives" may be disappointed. Bravo's head Andy Cohen had clarified that there will be no new franchise in near future, particularly that of Las Vegas and Scottsdale, Arizona although camera crews were spotted in the areas earlier this month.
"Bravo is not shooting or casting for Las Vegas or Arizona. It is not true, and we have no association to either project," Cohen said in his tweet Friday, April 22. And when asked by one follower whether he would talk about the Arizona spin-off, Cohen replied, "there is nothing to discuss!"
Newspapers wrote in their articles that a team was scouting the area for a wealthy wives hunt. The reported ones were Wayne Newton's publicist, Tricia McCrone (for Vegas) and Phoenix Suns basketball star Steve Nash's ex-wife, Alejandra (for Scottsdale). Vegas auditions allegedly happened last Saturday, accepting a marketing executive at a major hotel, a prominent woman whose husband is a hotel executive, and the owner of a yogurt chain who is a loan shark on the side.
Bravo was also claimed planning "The Real Housewives of Chicago" but eventually passed it up because it would be too "boring".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season