NO 'Real Housewives' of Las Vegas or Arizona
Those expecting a new batch of "Real Housewives" may be disappointed. Bravo's head Andy Cohen had clarified that there will be no new franchise in near future, particularly that of Las Vegas and Scottsdale, Arizona although camera crews were spotted in the areas earlier this month.
"Bravo is not shooting or casting for Las Vegas or Arizona. It is not true, and we have no association to either project," Cohen said in his tweet Friday, April 22. And when asked by one follower whether he would talk about the Arizona spin-off, Cohen replied, "there is nothing to discuss!"
Newspapers wrote in their articles that a team was scouting the area for a wealthy wives hunt. The reported ones were Wayne Newton's publicist, Tricia McCrone (for Vegas) and Phoenix Suns basketball star Steve Nash's ex-wife, Alejandra (for Scottsdale). Vegas auditions allegedly happened last Saturday, accepting a marketing executive at a major hotel, a prominent woman whose husband is a hotel executive, and the owner of a yogurt chain who is a loan shark on the side.
Bravo was also claimed planning "The Real Housewives of Chicago" but eventually passed it up because it would be too "boring".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture