NO 'Real Housewives' of Las Vegas or Arizona
Those expecting a new batch of "Real Housewives" may be disappointed. Bravo's head Andy Cohen had clarified that there will be no new franchise in near future, particularly that of Las Vegas and Scottsdale, Arizona although camera crews were spotted in the areas earlier this month.
"Bravo is not shooting or casting for Las Vegas or Arizona. It is not true, and we have no association to either project," Cohen said in his tweet Friday, April 22. And when asked by one follower whether he would talk about the Arizona spin-off, Cohen replied, "there is nothing to discuss!"
Newspapers wrote in their articles that a team was scouting the area for a wealthy wives hunt. The reported ones were Wayne Newton's publicist, Tricia McCrone (for Vegas) and Phoenix Suns basketball star Steve Nash's ex-wife, Alejandra (for Scottsdale). Vegas auditions allegedly happened last Saturday, accepting a marketing executive at a major hotel, a prominent woman whose husband is a hotel executive, and the owner of a yogurt chain who is a loan shark on the side.
Bravo was also claimed planning "The Real Housewives of Chicago" but eventually passed it up because it would be too "boring".
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala