NO 'Real Housewives' of Las Vegas or Arizona
Those expecting a new batch of "Real Housewives" may be disappointed. Bravo's head Andy Cohen had clarified that there will be no new franchise in near future, particularly that of Las Vegas and Scottsdale, Arizona although camera crews were spotted in the areas earlier this month.
"Bravo is not shooting or casting for Las Vegas or Arizona. It is not true, and we have no association to either project," Cohen said in his tweet Friday, April 22. And when asked by one follower whether he would talk about the Arizona spin-off, Cohen replied, "there is nothing to discuss!"
Newspapers wrote in their articles that a team was scouting the area for a wealthy wives hunt. The reported ones were Wayne Newton's publicist, Tricia McCrone (for Vegas) and Phoenix Suns basketball star Steve Nash's ex-wife, Alejandra (for Scottsdale). Vegas auditions allegedly happened last Saturday, accepting a marketing executive at a major hotel, a prominent woman whose husband is a hotel executive, and the owner of a yogurt chain who is a loan shark on the side.
Bravo was also claimed planning "The Real Housewives of Chicago" but eventually passed it up because it would be too "boring".
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'