It's Official, LeAnn Rimes Has Wed Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes is officially a married woman once again. The "Can't Fight the Moonlight" hitmaker has, on Friday, April 22, married her actor fiance Eddie Cibrian, her spokesman Rhett Usry confirmed.
Spreading the happy news, Rhett told People magazine, "LeAnn and Eddie were happily married today surrounded by their closest family and friends." The rep added, "They thank everyone for their well wishes."
The publication further reported that the 28-year-old songstress and her "Northern Lights" co-star tied the knot in front of about than 40 guests, including his two sons from previous marriage. It was noted that friends and family were led to believe that they were invited to an engagement party.
During the intimate ceremony held at a private home in California, 28-year-old LeAnn and 37-year-old Eddie reportedly exchanged personalized vows. People mag also claimed that the bride wore a Reem Acra gown for the big day.
It's the second marriage for both LeAnn and Eddie. The two went public with their romance in August 2009 after months of reports about their extramarital affair. LeAnn's divorce from husband of eight years Dean Sheremet in June 2010, while Eddie and his former wife Brandi Glanville have their divorce finalized in September the same year.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'