Tyler Perry's 'Why Did I Get Married?' Turned Into TV Series
Tyler Perry is making a new TV show which is based on one of his movies "Why Did I Get Married?". Appearing on "Conan" to promote his new movie "Madea's Big Happy Family", the actor/filmmaker announced the project will be called "For Better or Worse".
The 41-year-old said the new TV show is based on the couples from the 2007 drama comedy. It is currently shooting but no further details from the project are available yet.
"Why Did I Get Married?" features Perry, Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and many more as married college friends who question the validity of their own marriage. It has spawned to a sequel titled "Why Did I Get Married Too?" which was released in 2010 and boasted the same cast ensemble.
Perry has previously developed hit sitcoms "Tyler Perry's House of Payne" and "Meet the Browns".
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern