Britney's 'Till the World Ends' Remix Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha
After giving her devotees a surprise treat by jumping into Rihanna's naughty single "S&M", Britney Spears has now delighted music fans by bringing in Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha for "Till the World Ends" remix. The Young Money rapper fires some additional lines, while the queen of body glitter helps Britney sing some portion of the original lyrics.
"Chimpanzees is hatin', but I take it all in stride/ Put her in a jungle with bananas on the side/ Told you they'd revive your career, but somebody lied/ I ain't talkin' poultry when I say this chicken's fried," Minaj kicks in the revamped track with the additional verses.
The remix was not supposed to be released at least until Sunday, April 24, according to a countdown posted on the official websites of the three female artists. "Sicker than the remix," Britney wrote. Meanwhile, Minaj posted "if you feel it... Let it happen," and Ke$ha tagged her own page with "next one on my hit list." Now that it has leaked, they might rush it for official release.
The joint project actually has been hinted earlier this month when Britney and Minaj confirmed that they are going to hit the road together this summer. Britney tweeted back then, "All good things to those who wait..." Replying to her message, Nicki posted, "yup! and let's keep the 'other thing' a secret for now... ;)."
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?