Britney's 'Till the World Ends' Remix Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha
After giving her devotees a surprise treat by jumping into Rihanna's naughty single "S&M", Britney Spears has now delighted music fans by bringing in Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha for "Till the World Ends" remix. The Young Money rapper fires some additional lines, while the queen of body glitter helps Britney sing some portion of the original lyrics.
"Chimpanzees is hatin', but I take it all in stride/ Put her in a jungle with bananas on the side/ Told you they'd revive your career, but somebody lied/ I ain't talkin' poultry when I say this chicken's fried," Minaj kicks in the revamped track with the additional verses.
The remix was not supposed to be released at least until Sunday, April 24, according to a countdown posted on the official websites of the three female artists. "Sicker than the remix," Britney wrote. Meanwhile, Minaj posted "if you feel it... Let it happen," and Ke$ha tagged her own page with "next one on my hit list." Now that it has leaked, they might rush it for official release.
The joint project actually has been hinted earlier this month when Britney and Minaj confirmed that they are going to hit the road together this summer. Britney tweeted back then, "All good things to those who wait..." Replying to her message, Nicki posted, "yup! and let's keep the 'other thing' a secret for now... ;)."
More Britney Spears News
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors