Aimee Teegarden and Other Young Stars Attending 'Prom' Premiere
Ahead of "Prom" U.S. release on May 29, a world premiere for the Walt Disney Pictures movie was held at the El Capitan Theatre Hollywood, California on Thursday, April 21. Gracing the red carpet for the occasion were Aimee Teegarden and Thomas McDonell who play the lead characters.
Their co-stars Nicholas Braun, Danielle Campbell, Cameron Monaghan, Jared Kusnitz and Yin Chang came to the premiere as well. Among the celebrity guests were Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner who opted to wear a matching blue mini dress.
In "Prom," every couple has a story and no two are exactly alike. Several intersecting stories unfold at one high school as the big dance approaches. The movie portrays the precarious passage from high school to independence as some relationships unravel and others ignite.
For Nova Prescott (Aimee), it's a battle of wills as she finds herself drawn to the guy (Thomas) who gets in the way of her perfect prom. Fellow seniors Mei (Yin) and Tyler (De'Vaughn Nixon) harbor secrets, while others face all the insecurity and anticipation that surrounds one of high school's most seminal events.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family