Aimee Teegarden and Other Young Stars Attending 'Prom' Premiere
Ahead of "Prom" U.S. release on May 29, a world premiere for the Walt Disney Pictures movie was held at the El Capitan Theatre Hollywood, California on Thursday, April 21. Gracing the red carpet for the occasion were Aimee Teegarden and Thomas McDonell who play the lead characters.
Their co-stars Nicholas Braun, Danielle Campbell, Cameron Monaghan, Jared Kusnitz and Yin Chang came to the premiere as well. Among the celebrity guests were Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner who opted to wear a matching blue mini dress.
In "Prom," every couple has a story and no two are exactly alike. Several intersecting stories unfold at one high school as the big dance approaches. The movie portrays the precarious passage from high school to independence as some relationships unravel and others ignite.
For Nova Prescott (Aimee), it's a battle of wills as she finds herself drawn to the guy (Thomas) who gets in the way of her perfect prom. Fellow seniors Mei (Yin) and Tyler (De'Vaughn Nixon) harbor secrets, while others face all the insecurity and anticipation that surrounds one of high school's most seminal events.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie