Jason Priestley Advices Robert Pattinson to Weather the Storm
Having been an idol himself in his younger years, Jason Priestley has some words of wisdom for current heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Brandon Walsh of "Beverly Hills, 90210" was asked what kind of advice he will give to the "Twilight Saga" actor when discussing about his new series "Call Me Fitz" in an interview.
In his response, the 41-year-old actor told PopEater, "I don't know if there's any advice, you just have to weather it, weather the storm and know that this too shall pass." When answering the inquiry, the former boyfriend of Shannen Doherty also pointed out, "It's cyclical. There's always a next one coming."
Jason continued to note that being famous is actually not a lot of fun. "When you're really in the thick of it, it gets in the way of living your day-to-day life," he reasoned. "Doing the most mundane things becomes increasingly difficult. It's like, 'Come on guys, I'm just trying to pick up my dry cleaning, really?' "
On "Call Me Fitz", Jason takes the lead role of Richard "Fitz" Fitzpatrick. About the show, he explained, "It's a very dark comedy. It follows the life of Robert Fitzpatrick, played by me. He's a used car salesman and he's a guy who'll do anything, say anything to sell the next car, to bed the next woman, to do whatever he thinks he needs to do to get ahead."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake