Jason Priestley Advices Robert Pattinson to Weather the Storm
Having been an idol himself in his younger years, Jason Priestley has some words of wisdom for current heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Brandon Walsh of "Beverly Hills, 90210" was asked what kind of advice he will give to the "Twilight Saga" actor when discussing about his new series "Call Me Fitz" in an interview.
In his response, the 41-year-old actor told PopEater, "I don't know if there's any advice, you just have to weather it, weather the storm and know that this too shall pass." When answering the inquiry, the former boyfriend of Shannen Doherty also pointed out, "It's cyclical. There's always a next one coming."
Jason continued to note that being famous is actually not a lot of fun. "When you're really in the thick of it, it gets in the way of living your day-to-day life," he reasoned. "Doing the most mundane things becomes increasingly difficult. It's like, 'Come on guys, I'm just trying to pick up my dry cleaning, really?' "
On "Call Me Fitz", Jason takes the lead role of Richard "Fitz" Fitzpatrick. About the show, he explained, "It's a very dark comedy. It follows the life of Robert Fitzpatrick, played by me. He's a used car salesman and he's a guy who'll do anything, say anything to sell the next car, to bed the next woman, to do whatever he thinks he needs to do to get ahead."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby