Tina Fey Finds Breast Pumps and 'Entourage' Do Not Go Well Together
Five months pregnant with her second child, Tina Fey opened up about her experience with breast pumps. In an interview with GQ magazine, the star and creator of "30 Rock" revealed she has learned that trying to pump breasts milk while watching "Entourage" didn't make the experience more enjoyable.
"The thing's upsetting," the 40-year-old actress admitted. She continued on to recall, "I would try to pump milk while watching 'Entourage' on demand. And that was the worst possible way to do it. Like, I had the pump on, and I'd hear Turtle on TV: Yo, E, you ever fuck a girl when she has her period? I just sat there thinking: Oooh, this is not how this is meant to be."
When asked about her advice for new dads, the "Date Night" lead honestly replied, "Well, I don't know." She reasoned, "My husband was really good about helping out." Still, she added, "The problem was diapers. He never got past the poop. He would do these [gagging noise] Oh God, I'm gonna vomit. Never got over it."
When the chat took turn to discuss her hit show, Tina shared her insight on the question whether Liz Lemon is ugly. "It's never that she's ugly - I mean, she is sometimes slovenly. But for me, it's always been kind of the opposite of what people have said about her," she explained. "It's about how other men see her, and has nothing to do with how she really is."
"When Jack is like, 'Ugh, you're a mess,' it's because of what his brain wants a woman to be. It has nothing to do with the physical symmetry of her size or anything. So no, she's not ugly. She's kind of sloppy. But all the clothes that Liz Lemon wears are much nicer than what I would wear on a writing-hiatus week."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars