Nancy Botwin Is Just 'Awful' in 'Weeds' Season 7 Teaser
The last time "Weeds" fans saw of Nancy Botwin, she was confessing to the murder of Pilar. The mother of three gave herself up to the cops in order to protect her son Shane who traveled with Andy, Silas and Mr. Schiff to Copenhagen for safety. Though she appears to pull the last string this time, the preview of season 7 shows that Nancy is still good-spirited.
The new season begins June 27. TV Line also acquires a sneak peek clip in which Nancy's life behind bars is set to begin. There in jail, Nancy is to share a cell with a scheming Russian-American hottie by the name of Roya who has an "easy-on-the-eyes" brother named Demetri visiting her every now and then.
EW continued giving out more plots of the new chapter, saying once Nancy gets sprung she will find herself in a halfway house in which she's detained. The new sanctuary comes with "its own busybody Mrs. Garrett, albeit a male one".
Creator Jenji Kohan said in November last year that the seventh could be the last. "Everyone's contract is up next year, [including] the actors and mine. Seven years is a good run, and I'd rather leave while on top. I'd never say never, but I have a feeling this might be it." However, a Showtime spokesperson told TV Guide any decision on an eighth season will not be made until this summer.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday