Nancy Botwin Is Just 'Awful' in 'Weeds' Season 7 Teaser
The last time "Weeds" fans saw of Nancy Botwin, she was confessing to the murder of Pilar. The mother of three gave herself up to the cops in order to protect her son Shane who traveled with Andy, Silas and Mr. Schiff to Copenhagen for safety. Though she appears to pull the last string this time, the preview of season 7 shows that Nancy is still good-spirited.
The new season begins June 27. TV Line also acquires a sneak peek clip in which Nancy's life behind bars is set to begin. There in jail, Nancy is to share a cell with a scheming Russian-American hottie by the name of Roya who has an "easy-on-the-eyes" brother named Demetri visiting her every now and then.
EW continued giving out more plots of the new chapter, saying once Nancy gets sprung she will find herself in a halfway house in which she's detained. The new sanctuary comes with "its own busybody Mrs. Garrett, albeit a male one".
Creator Jenji Kohan said in November last year that the seventh could be the last. "Everyone's contract is up next year, [including] the actors and mine. Seven years is a good run, and I'd rather leave while on top. I'd never say never, but I have a feeling this might be it." However, a Showtime spokesperson told TV Guide any decision on an eighth season will not be made until this summer.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off