'The Vampire Diaries' 2.20 Preview: Elena's 'Last Day' Alive
Something that will chronicle the hours leading up to the next full moon will occur in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Tyler returns to Mystic Falls after receiving a disturbing phone call. With the full moon marking the arrival of the sacrifice ritual, Stefan and Elena spend a romantic day together - afraid it might be their last.
Executive producer Julie Plec talked about the the purpose of Tyler's return which has something to do with Klaus. "When Klaus comes to town, everyone should be fearing for their lives," said Plec, adding "Klaus wants to break the curse of the sun and the moon, and in order for that to happen, there does need to be a werewolf sacrifice and there does need to be a vampire sacrifice."
Damon is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to prevent Elena from being a victim of Klaus' plan to break the curse. Damon's actions put him at terrible odds with Stefan and the tension that started brewing between the brothers over their differing opinions of how to help save Elena's life blows up into full-scale conflict.
"The Last Day", which is the third before the season finale, airs April 28.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences