Video: Katy Perry and Kanye West's Performance on 'American Idol'
Katy Perry appeared on the Tuesday night, April 21 result show of "American Idol" as the queen of alien. Accompanied by her "extraterrestrial" dancers, she wore a white crown, a long cape, and a form-fitting bodysuit which flickers with pink LED lights.
Her sci-fi set kicked off with a Kanye West scene in "E.T." music video. Green laser beams were filled the dim-lit stage as Katy appeared before the audience and proceeded to sing her recent No. 1 single. Halfway through the performance, she was joined by Kanye and then ushered to a throne-like cage.
"American Idol" sent home Stefano Langone this week. Beside having Katy Perry's performance, it also saw David Cook showcasing his brand new single "The Last Goodbye", and the "Idol" cast covering Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" as well as Coldplay's "Viva La Vida".
"The Last Goodbye":
"Hey, Soul Sister":
"Viva La Vida":
More Katy Perry News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences