Video: Katy Perry and Kanye West's Performance on 'American Idol'
Katy Perry appeared on the Tuesday night, April 21 result show of "American Idol" as the queen of alien. Accompanied by her "extraterrestrial" dancers, she wore a white crown, a long cape, and a form-fitting bodysuit which flickers with pink LED lights.
Her sci-fi set kicked off with a Kanye West scene in "E.T." music video. Green laser beams were filled the dim-lit stage as Katy appeared before the audience and proceeded to sing her recent No. 1 single. Halfway through the performance, she was joined by Kanye and then ushered to a throne-like cage.
"American Idol" sent home Stefano Langone this week. Beside having Katy Perry's performance, it also saw David Cook showcasing his brand new single "The Last Goodbye", and the "Idol" cast covering Train's "Hey, Soul Sister" as well as Coldplay's "Viva La Vida".
"The Last Goodbye":
"Hey, Soul Sister":
"Viva La Vida":
More Katy Perry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival