Shirtless Joe and Nick Jonas Flaunt Hunky Beach Bods
Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas are taking a vacation together in Hawaii, and give their fans a special treat. On Wednesday, April 20, the two-third of the Jonas Brothers played football on the beach in the Aloha State shirtless. Photo of the two flaunting their toned torsos and bulging biceps soon made it online.
Aside from playing football on the beach, the pop singer brothers were also spotted taking a dip in the ocean. At one point, Nick was seen sporting a gold rimmed aviator sunglasses. Missing from the snaps was Joe and Nick's older brother Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle.
Joe and Nick seemed to enjoy their beach break given their recent tweet. On Wednesday, 21-year-old Joe took to Twitter to share, "Was in the desert yesterday morning. Now in paradise. :) :) chillinnnnn ...," while his 18-year-old brother Nick simply wrote, "So blessed these days.."
Joe has previously said that he and his brothers never got a chance to visit Hawaii. In an interview for the April issue of Details magazine, the ex-boyfriend of Ashley Greene admitted, "We've seen every state in America besides Alaska and Hawaii, been all over Europe."
More Joe Jonas News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp