Shirtless Joe and Nick Jonas Flaunt Hunky Beach Bods
Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas are taking a vacation together in Hawaii, and give their fans a special treat. On Wednesday, April 20, the two-third of the Jonas Brothers played football on the beach in the Aloha State shirtless. Photo of the two flaunting their toned torsos and bulging biceps soon made it online.
Aside from playing football on the beach, the pop singer brothers were also spotted taking a dip in the ocean. At one point, Nick was seen sporting a gold rimmed aviator sunglasses. Missing from the snaps was Joe and Nick's older brother Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle.
Joe and Nick seemed to enjoy their beach break given their recent tweet. On Wednesday, 21-year-old Joe took to Twitter to share, "Was in the desert yesterday morning. Now in paradise. :) :) chillinnnnn ...," while his 18-year-old brother Nick simply wrote, "So blessed these days.."
Joe has previously said that he and his brothers never got a chance to visit Hawaii. In an interview for the April issue of Details magazine, the ex-boyfriend of Ashley Greene admitted, "We've seen every state in America besides Alaska and Hawaii, been all over Europe."
More Joe Jonas News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism