Shirtless Joe and Nick Jonas Flaunt Hunky Beach Bods
Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas are taking a vacation together in Hawaii, and give their fans a special treat. On Wednesday, April 20, the two-third of the Jonas Brothers played football on the beach in the Aloha State shirtless. Photo of the two flaunting their toned torsos and bulging biceps soon made it online.
Aside from playing football on the beach, the pop singer brothers were also spotted taking a dip in the ocean. At one point, Nick was seen sporting a gold rimmed aviator sunglasses. Missing from the snaps was Joe and Nick's older brother Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle.
Joe and Nick seemed to enjoy their beach break given their recent tweet. On Wednesday, 21-year-old Joe took to Twitter to share, "Was in the desert yesterday morning. Now in paradise. :) :) chillinnnnn ...," while his 18-year-old brother Nick simply wrote, "So blessed these days.."
Joe has previously said that he and his brothers never got a chance to visit Hawaii. In an interview for the April issue of Details magazine, the ex-boyfriend of Ashley Greene admitted, "We've seen every state in America besides Alaska and Hawaii, been all over Europe."
More Joe Jonas News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle