Ashley Greene Snapped Arm-in-Arm With Jackson Rathbone
Ashley Greene is sticking close to her "Twilight Saga" co-star Jackson Rathbone. After being spotted arriving together at the airport in Vancouver on Tuesday night, April 19, the ex-girlfriend of Joe Jonas was caught on camera together again with the actor playing her on-screen love interest the next day.
On Wednesday afternoon, April 20, the 24-year-old beauty was seen heading out for lunch with the 26-year-old. They grabbed some meal at the Cactus Club, before taking a stroll downtown arm-in-arm. Both of them returned to Vancouver to complete the filming of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
Since confirming her break-up from Jonas Brothers' Joe in March, Ashley has been linked romantically to Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill. While she remained mum regarding the romance speculation, the "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" actress reportedly joined Jared at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival before his band performed on stage.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'