Video Premiere: Beastie Boys' 'Make Some Noise'
Beastie Boys have just debuted a music video for their latest single "Make Some Noise". It features A-list cameos like Seth Rogen and Elijah Wood. The former channels his inner rap star, rocking a black fedora and shades, and finishing off his look with some huge bling-blings. The latter, meanwhile, goes more casual with red T-shirt and matching cap.
The music video is clipped from Beastie Boys' mini movie "Fight for Your Right Revisited" which is released to celebrate their 25 year-anniversary of their career. The full film will have more celebs ranging from Susan Sarandon, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst and Amy Poehler.
"Make Some Noise" is the first single from "Hot Sauce Committee Part.2" which is slated for United States release on May 3. Featuring Nas and Santigold, the CD reportedly was supposed to be released in 2010 under the title "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1", but it got delayed due to Adam Yauch's battle with cancer.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series