Video Premiere: Beastie Boys' 'Make Some Noise'
Beastie Boys have just debuted a music video for their latest single "Make Some Noise". It features A-list cameos like Seth Rogen and Elijah Wood. The former channels his inner rap star, rocking a black fedora and shades, and finishing off his look with some huge bling-blings. The latter, meanwhile, goes more casual with red T-shirt and matching cap.
The music video is clipped from Beastie Boys' mini movie "Fight for Your Right Revisited" which is released to celebrate their 25 year-anniversary of their career. The full film will have more celebs ranging from Susan Sarandon, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst and Amy Poehler.
"Make Some Noise" is the first single from "Hot Sauce Committee Part.2" which is slated for United States release on May 3. Featuring Nas and Santigold, the CD reportedly was supposed to be released in 2010 under the title "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1", but it got delayed due to Adam Yauch's battle with cancer.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie