Video Premiere: Beastie Boys' 'Make Some Noise'
Beastie Boys have just debuted a music video for their latest single "Make Some Noise". It features A-list cameos like Seth Rogen and Elijah Wood. The former channels his inner rap star, rocking a black fedora and shades, and finishing off his look with some huge bling-blings. The latter, meanwhile, goes more casual with red T-shirt and matching cap.
The music video is clipped from Beastie Boys' mini movie "Fight for Your Right Revisited" which is released to celebrate their 25 year-anniversary of their career. The full film will have more celebs ranging from Susan Sarandon, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst and Amy Poehler.
"Make Some Noise" is the first single from "Hot Sauce Committee Part.2" which is slated for United States release on May 3. Featuring Nas and Santigold, the CD reportedly was supposed to be released in 2010 under the title "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1", but it got delayed due to Adam Yauch's battle with cancer.
Beastie Boys' "Make Some Noise" music video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7