Video Premiere: Beastie Boys' 'Make Some Noise'
Beastie Boys have just debuted a music video for their latest single "Make Some Noise". It features A-list cameos like Seth Rogen and Elijah Wood. The former channels his inner rap star, rocking a black fedora and shades, and finishing off his look with some huge bling-blings. The latter, meanwhile, goes more casual with red T-shirt and matching cap.
The music video is clipped from Beastie Boys' mini movie "Fight for Your Right Revisited" which is released to celebrate their 25 year-anniversary of their career. The full film will have more celebs ranging from Susan Sarandon, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst and Amy Poehler.
"Make Some Noise" is the first single from "Hot Sauce Committee Part.2" which is slated for United States release on May 3. Featuring Nas and Santigold, the CD reportedly was supposed to be released in 2010 under the title "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1", but it got delayed due to Adam Yauch's battle with cancer.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans