Video Premiere: Beastie Boys' 'Make Some Noise'
Beastie Boys have just debuted a music video for their latest single "Make Some Noise". It features A-list cameos like Seth Rogen and Elijah Wood. The former channels his inner rap star, rocking a black fedora and shades, and finishing off his look with some huge bling-blings. The latter, meanwhile, goes more casual with red T-shirt and matching cap.
The music video is clipped from Beastie Boys' mini movie "Fight for Your Right Revisited" which is released to celebrate their 25 year-anniversary of their career. The full film will have more celebs ranging from Susan Sarandon, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst and Amy Poehler.
"Make Some Noise" is the first single from "Hot Sauce Committee Part.2" which is slated for United States release on May 3. Featuring Nas and Santigold, the CD reportedly was supposed to be released in 2010 under the title "Hot Sauce Committee Part.1", but it got delayed due to Adam Yauch's battle with cancer.
Beastie Boys' "Make Some Noise" music video
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'