Jennifer Lopez Teams Up With Simon Fuller for New Singing Talent Show
Jennifer Lopez will not stop at just one reality show. Currently serving as a host on "American Idol", the singer/actress has teamed up with "Idol" creator/executive producer Simon Fuller and his company XIX Entertainment to launch her own musical competition.
Tentatively titled "Que Viva", the new show will feature J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony in their search for undiscovered talent in Latin America. The project is still considered in early stage of development because it is still looking for a network home, Entertainment Weekly reports.
J.Lo recently revealed she was approached by Simon Cowell to join his "The X Factor (US), but she turned it down and chose "Idol" instead. She, however, is unsure whether she will return to the show for another season, saying "I don't know if I will do another season. I'm taking it day by day at the moment, and we'll see what happens."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama