Jennifer Lopez Teams Up With Simon Fuller for New Singing Talent Show
Jennifer Lopez will not stop at just one reality show. Currently serving as a host on "American Idol", the singer/actress has teamed up with "Idol" creator/executive producer Simon Fuller and his company XIX Entertainment to launch her own musical competition.
Tentatively titled "Que Viva", the new show will feature J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony in their search for undiscovered talent in Latin America. The project is still considered in early stage of development because it is still looking for a network home, Entertainment Weekly reports.
J.Lo recently revealed she was approached by Simon Cowell to join his "The X Factor (US), but she turned it down and chose "Idol" instead. She, however, is unsure whether she will return to the show for another season, saying "I don't know if I will do another season. I'm taking it day by day at the moment, and we'll see what happens."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special