Jennifer Lopez Teams Up With Simon Fuller for New Singing Talent Show
Jennifer Lopez will not stop at just one reality show. Currently serving as a host on "American Idol", the singer/actress has teamed up with "Idol" creator/executive producer Simon Fuller and his company XIX Entertainment to launch her own musical competition.
Tentatively titled "Que Viva", the new show will feature J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony in their search for undiscovered talent in Latin America. The project is still considered in early stage of development because it is still looking for a network home, Entertainment Weekly reports.
J.Lo recently revealed she was approached by Simon Cowell to join his "The X Factor (US), but she turned it down and chose "Idol" instead. She, however, is unsure whether she will return to the show for another season, saying "I don't know if I will do another season. I'm taking it day by day at the moment, and we'll see what happens."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation