Jennifer Lopez Teams Up With Simon Fuller for New Singing Talent Show
Jennifer Lopez will not stop at just one reality show. Currently serving as a host on "American Idol", the singer/actress has teamed up with "Idol" creator/executive producer Simon Fuller and his company XIX Entertainment to launch her own musical competition.
Tentatively titled "Que Viva", the new show will feature J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony in their search for undiscovered talent in Latin America. The project is still considered in early stage of development because it is still looking for a network home, Entertainment Weekly reports.
J.Lo recently revealed she was approached by Simon Cowell to join his "The X Factor (US), but she turned it down and chose "Idol" instead. She, however, is unsure whether she will return to the show for another season, saying "I don't know if I will do another season. I'm taking it day by day at the moment, and we'll see what happens."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour