Jennifer Lopez Teams Up With Simon Fuller for New Singing Talent Show
Jennifer Lopez will not stop at just one reality show. Currently serving as a host on "American Idol", the singer/actress has teamed up with "Idol" creator/executive producer Simon Fuller and his company XIX Entertainment to launch her own musical competition.
Tentatively titled "Que Viva", the new show will feature J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony in their search for undiscovered talent in Latin America. The project is still considered in early stage of development because it is still looking for a network home, Entertainment Weekly reports.
J.Lo recently revealed she was approached by Simon Cowell to join his "The X Factor (US), but she turned it down and chose "Idol" instead. She, however, is unsure whether she will return to the show for another season, saying "I don't know if I will do another season. I'm taking it day by day at the moment, and we'll see what happens."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy