Lady GaGa Will Return to 'SNL' for Season Finale
Having made an appearance on "Saturday Night Live" in October 2009, Lady GaGa is set to return to the show next month. A source confirmed the news, telling MTV that the Mother Monster has been booked as a musical guest for its upcoming season finale.
The season finale of the sketch show is going to air May 7. Joining the "Born This Way" hitmaker reportedly will be frequent "SNL" visitor Justin Timberlake. However, the "Yogi Bear" actor will allegedly host the NBC show instead of performing.
This latest "SNL" performance is part of a series of events to promote GaGa's new album "Born This Way". The gig will be broadcast on the same day her Monster Ball documentary airs on HBO. She will later kick off her 2011 tour with a "Good Morning America" concert.
Beside securing various major shows, GaGa also released video blog diary dubbed "Transmission Gagavision". In her latest one, she addressed her newly-leaked single "Judas". "[For me, it's] a slow death," she said. "Just put me out of my f***ing misery, just put that sh** out. They were tearing [the song] limb for limb. First it was the arm of the song, then the liver."
"I wrote it really quick," she then recalled the song's creative process. "I mean, all of the songs on the album, to be completely candid, the creative process is approximately [a] 15-minutes process. It's 15 minutes of vomiting my creative ideas in the forms of melodies, usually, or chord progressions and melodies and some sort of a theme, lyric idea."
Gagavision No. 43:
More Lady GaGa News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'