'Glee' Finale Details Hint at Someone's Death
Details of "Glee" final episodes for season 2 have been shared by Fox, hinting that at least one of the episodes will have a mourning tone. According to Entertainment Weekly, [SPOILER ALERT!] in a May 17 episode titled "Funeral", someone will die while New Directions are preparing for Nationals with the help of Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James.
Prior to that, Kristin Chenoweth returns as April Rhodes on May 3. Sue Sylvester brings back the McKinley High newspaper and begins to plant blind gossip items, while a secret is revealed about Sam that brings him closer to the glee club.
May 10 episode will mark Jesse's return after he last appeared in first season of the show. Additionally, New Directions will perform at the McKinley High prom. Meanwhile, the last episode of season 2 which is set to air May 24 will see New Directions heading to New York for Nationals.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala