'Glee' Finale Details Hint at Someone's Death
Details of "Glee" final episodes for season 2 have been shared by Fox, hinting that at least one of the episodes will have a mourning tone. According to Entertainment Weekly, [SPOILER ALERT!] in a May 17 episode titled "Funeral", someone will die while New Directions are preparing for Nationals with the help of Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James.
Prior to that, Kristin Chenoweth returns as April Rhodes on May 3. Sue Sylvester brings back the McKinley High newspaper and begins to plant blind gossip items, while a secret is revealed about Sam that brings him closer to the glee club.
May 10 episode will mark Jesse's return after he last appeared in first season of the show. Additionally, New Directions will perform at the McKinley High prom. Meanwhile, the last episode of season 2 which is set to air May 24 will see New Directions heading to New York for Nationals.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video