'Glee' Finale Details Hint at Someone's Death
Details of "Glee" final episodes for season 2 have been shared by Fox, hinting that at least one of the episodes will have a mourning tone. According to Entertainment Weekly, [SPOILER ALERT!] in a May 17 episode titled "Funeral", someone will die while New Directions are preparing for Nationals with the help of Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James.
Prior to that, Kristin Chenoweth returns as April Rhodes on May 3. Sue Sylvester brings back the McKinley High newspaper and begins to plant blind gossip items, while a secret is revealed about Sam that brings him closer to the glee club.
May 10 episode will mark Jesse's return after he last appeared in first season of the show. Additionally, New Directions will perform at the McKinley High prom. Meanwhile, the last episode of season 2 which is set to air May 24 will see New Directions heading to New York for Nationals.
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa