'Glee' Finale Details Hint at Someone's Death
Details of "Glee" final episodes for season 2 have been shared by Fox, hinting that at least one of the episodes will have a mourning tone. According to Entertainment Weekly, [SPOILER ALERT!] in a May 17 episode titled "Funeral", someone will die while New Directions are preparing for Nationals with the help of Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James.
Prior to that, Kristin Chenoweth returns as April Rhodes on May 3. Sue Sylvester brings back the McKinley High newspaper and begins to plant blind gossip items, while a secret is revealed about Sam that brings him closer to the glee club.
May 10 episode will mark Jesse's return after he last appeared in first season of the show. Additionally, New Directions will perform at the McKinley High prom. Meanwhile, the last episode of season 2 which is set to air May 24 will see New Directions heading to New York for Nationals.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri