'Glee' Finale Details Hint at Someone's Death
Details of "Glee" final episodes for season 2 have been shared by Fox, hinting that at least one of the episodes will have a mourning tone. According to Entertainment Weekly, [SPOILER ALERT!] in a May 17 episode titled "Funeral", someone will die while New Directions are preparing for Nationals with the help of Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James.
Prior to that, Kristin Chenoweth returns as April Rhodes on May 3. Sue Sylvester brings back the McKinley High newspaper and begins to plant blind gossip items, while a secret is revealed about Sam that brings him closer to the glee club.
May 10 episode will mark Jesse's return after he last appeared in first season of the show. Additionally, New Directions will perform at the McKinley High prom. Meanwhile, the last episode of season 2 which is set to air May 24 will see New Directions heading to New York for Nationals.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'