Chris Colfer-Written Pilot Sold to Disney Channel
Not only is Chris Colfer a talented singer and actor, but he is also a writer. The star of Fox's "Glee" has sold a pilot titled "The Little Leftover Witch", which he wrote, to Disney Channel. Deadline reports the mouse house will start shooting it soon.
The pilot is based on a children's book of the same name by Florence Laughlin. The story follows a little witch who is taken in by a new family after her broom breaks and she drops out of the sky. Further details about the project are not available yet.
Colfer is on board to write a script for indie movie "Struck by Lightning" in which he is also set to star. The 20-year-old Golden Globe nominee will embark on a "Glee" tour with his cast mates after wrapping production for the show's second season this spring.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards