Chris Colfer-Written Pilot Sold to Disney Channel
Not only is Chris Colfer a talented singer and actor, but he is also a writer. The star of Fox's "Glee" has sold a pilot titled "The Little Leftover Witch", which he wrote, to Disney Channel. Deadline reports the mouse house will start shooting it soon.
The pilot is based on a children's book of the same name by Florence Laughlin. The story follows a little witch who is taken in by a new family after her broom breaks and she drops out of the sky. Further details about the project are not available yet.
Colfer is on board to write a script for indie movie "Struck by Lightning" in which he is also set to star. The 20-year-old Golden Globe nominee will embark on a "Glee" tour with his cast mates after wrapping production for the show's second season this spring.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo