Chris Colfer-Written Pilot Sold to Disney Channel
Not only is Chris Colfer a talented singer and actor, but he is also a writer. The star of Fox's "Glee" has sold a pilot titled "The Little Leftover Witch", which he wrote, to Disney Channel. Deadline reports the mouse house will start shooting it soon.
The pilot is based on a children's book of the same name by Florence Laughlin. The story follows a little witch who is taken in by a new family after her broom breaks and she drops out of the sky. Further details about the project are not available yet.
Colfer is on board to write a script for indie movie "Struck by Lightning" in which he is also set to star. The 20-year-old Golden Globe nominee will embark on a "Glee" tour with his cast mates after wrapping production for the show's second season this spring.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal