Chris Colfer-Written Pilot Sold to Disney Channel
Not only is Chris Colfer a talented singer and actor, but he is also a writer. The star of Fox's "Glee" has sold a pilot titled "The Little Leftover Witch", which he wrote, to Disney Channel. Deadline reports the mouse house will start shooting it soon.
The pilot is based on a children's book of the same name by Florence Laughlin. The story follows a little witch who is taken in by a new family after her broom breaks and she drops out of the sky. Further details about the project are not available yet.
Colfer is on board to write a script for indie movie "Struck by Lightning" in which he is also set to star. The 20-year-old Golden Globe nominee will embark on a "Glee" tour with his cast mates after wrapping production for the show's second season this spring.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences