Chris Colfer-Written Pilot Sold to Disney Channel
Not only is Chris Colfer a talented singer and actor, but he is also a writer. The star of Fox's "Glee" has sold a pilot titled "The Little Leftover Witch", which he wrote, to Disney Channel. Deadline reports the mouse house will start shooting it soon.
The pilot is based on a children's book of the same name by Florence Laughlin. The story follows a little witch who is taken in by a new family after her broom breaks and she drops out of the sky. Further details about the project are not available yet.
Colfer is on board to write a script for indie movie "Struck by Lightning" in which he is also set to star. The 20-year-old Golden Globe nominee will embark on a "Glee" tour with his cast mates after wrapping production for the show's second season this spring.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance