'Super 8' Interactive Trailer Slipped Inside Video Game
There's a unique little bonus included with copies of "Portal 2", a video game from Valve Corporation that hit shelves this week. Paramount Pictures released an interactive trailer for J.J. Abrams' super secret movie "Super 8", inserting one of the memorable scenes found in the film's previous trailer.
Gamers are allowed to assume the role of a passenger on board the train shortly before it crashed in the beginning of the film's trailer. By zooming in and out, gamers would be able to look inside the train and its details, exit the wreckage, move around a bit and find the locked coach which contains something powerful forcing its way out.
According to Apple's synopsis, "Super 8" is set in the summer of 1979 when a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Movie would be unleashed in U.S. theaters on June 10.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic