'Super 8' Interactive Trailer Slipped Inside Video Game
There's a unique little bonus included with copies of "Portal 2", a video game from Valve Corporation that hit shelves this week. Paramount Pictures released an interactive trailer for J.J. Abrams' super secret movie "Super 8", inserting one of the memorable scenes found in the film's previous trailer.
Gamers are allowed to assume the role of a passenger on board the train shortly before it crashed in the beginning of the film's trailer. By zooming in and out, gamers would be able to look inside the train and its details, exit the wreckage, move around a bit and find the locked coach which contains something powerful forcing its way out.
According to Apple's synopsis, "Super 8" is set in the summer of 1979 when a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that it was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearances and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries to uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined.
Movie would be unleashed in U.S. theaters on June 10.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones