Darren Criss Uses Dental Floss to Meet Gwyneth Paltrow
Darren Criss has used dental floss as an excuse to bump into Gwyneth Paltrow on the set of "Glee". Playing The Warblers member Blaine on the show, the 24-year-old actor admits to Access Hollywood he didn't get a lot of chance to meet the "Country Strong" actress when she guest starred as Holly Holliday, and was forced to work up a plan for it.
"I had to kind of go out of my way to say hi because I was so star struck," he revealed while promoting "Glee: The Music Presents The Warblers" album on Tuesday, April 19. "My character doesn't go to the school. We're doing our own other show, we shoot in a different area, different people, so I was on set once and I pretended to go get floss or something completely arbitrary [to bump into her]. 'Oh, hi! [I'm] Darren. Gwyneth? Nice to meet you.' "
During the chat, the former "Eastwick" actor also spoke about the upcoming prom episode on "Glee", but kept much of the details secret. Asked if Blaine and Kurt will come together, "We'll have to find out, won't we?" He added, "Everyone was really dressed up.. We were at prom for three days... We were playing in the sun, barbecuing outside."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby