Darren Criss Uses Dental Floss to Meet Gwyneth Paltrow
Darren Criss has used dental floss as an excuse to bump into Gwyneth Paltrow on the set of "Glee". Playing The Warblers member Blaine on the show, the 24-year-old actor admits to Access Hollywood he didn't get a lot of chance to meet the "Country Strong" actress when she guest starred as Holly Holliday, and was forced to work up a plan for it.
"I had to kind of go out of my way to say hi because I was so star struck," he revealed while promoting "Glee: The Music Presents The Warblers" album on Tuesday, April 19. "My character doesn't go to the school. We're doing our own other show, we shoot in a different area, different people, so I was on set once and I pretended to go get floss or something completely arbitrary [to bump into her]. 'Oh, hi! [I'm] Darren. Gwyneth? Nice to meet you.' "
During the chat, the former "Eastwick" actor also spoke about the upcoming prom episode on "Glee", but kept much of the details secret. Asked if Blaine and Kurt will come together, "We'll have to find out, won't we?" He added, "Everyone was really dressed up.. We were at prom for three days... We were playing in the sun, barbecuing outside."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs