Darren Criss Uses Dental Floss to Meet Gwyneth Paltrow
Darren Criss has used dental floss as an excuse to bump into Gwyneth Paltrow on the set of "Glee". Playing The Warblers member Blaine on the show, the 24-year-old actor admits to Access Hollywood he didn't get a lot of chance to meet the "Country Strong" actress when she guest starred as Holly Holliday, and was forced to work up a plan for it.
"I had to kind of go out of my way to say hi because I was so star struck," he revealed while promoting "Glee: The Music Presents The Warblers" album on Tuesday, April 19. "My character doesn't go to the school. We're doing our own other show, we shoot in a different area, different people, so I was on set once and I pretended to go get floss or something completely arbitrary [to bump into her]. 'Oh, hi! [I'm] Darren. Gwyneth? Nice to meet you.' "
During the chat, the former "Eastwick" actor also spoke about the upcoming prom episode on "Glee", but kept much of the details secret. Asked if Blaine and Kurt will come together, "We'll have to find out, won't we?" He added, "Everyone was really dressed up.. We were at prom for three days... We were playing in the sun, barbecuing outside."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger