Darren Criss Uses Dental Floss to Meet Gwyneth Paltrow
Darren Criss has used dental floss as an excuse to bump into Gwyneth Paltrow on the set of "Glee". Playing The Warblers member Blaine on the show, the 24-year-old actor admits to Access Hollywood he didn't get a lot of chance to meet the "Country Strong" actress when she guest starred as Holly Holliday, and was forced to work up a plan for it.
"I had to kind of go out of my way to say hi because I was so star struck," he revealed while promoting "Glee: The Music Presents The Warblers" album on Tuesday, April 19. "My character doesn't go to the school. We're doing our own other show, we shoot in a different area, different people, so I was on set once and I pretended to go get floss or something completely arbitrary [to bump into her]. 'Oh, hi! [I'm] Darren. Gwyneth? Nice to meet you.' "
During the chat, the former "Eastwick" actor also spoke about the upcoming prom episode on "Glee", but kept much of the details secret. Asked if Blaine and Kurt will come together, "We'll have to find out, won't we?" He added, "Everyone was really dressed up.. We were at prom for three days... We were playing in the sun, barbecuing outside."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics