Clare Maguire's 'The Shield and the Sword' Music Video Debuted
Clare Maguire has just premiered a music video in support of her single "The Shield and the Sword". Directed by Hope Audikana, the video features a glorious, majestic Clare as she performs like a chameleon and portrays many different sides to her character.
Releasing her debut album "Light After Dark" in February this year, Clare Maguire is hailed one of the "artists to watch this year" by BBC and MTV U.K. along with Jessie J and The Vaccines. Not afraid of competition, she said, "I definitely think competition is good for me because it makes me want to get better, it's inspiring and has given me a confidence boost."
To promote the new single, she has nabbed various shows including the Ruth Jones Show on BBC2. She's thinking about sexy stage act to win live audience. "I love the glamor of burlesque and getting dressed up and looking brilliant. It's so beautiful and feminine, with an underlying darkness to it. I'm thinking about taking lessons and incorporating some of the moves and clothes into my live shows," she once stated.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'