Clare Maguire's 'The Shield and the Sword' Music Video Debuted
Clare Maguire has just premiered a music video in support of her single "The Shield and the Sword". Directed by Hope Audikana, the video features a glorious, majestic Clare as she performs like a chameleon and portrays many different sides to her character.
Releasing her debut album "Light After Dark" in February this year, Clare Maguire is hailed one of the "artists to watch this year" by BBC and MTV U.K. along with Jessie J and The Vaccines. Not afraid of competition, she said, "I definitely think competition is good for me because it makes me want to get better, it's inspiring and has given me a confidence boost."
To promote the new single, she has nabbed various shows including the Ruth Jones Show on BBC2. She's thinking about sexy stage act to win live audience. "I love the glamor of burlesque and getting dressed up and looking brilliant. It's so beautiful and feminine, with an underlying darkness to it. I'm thinking about taking lessons and incorporating some of the moves and clothes into my live shows," she once stated.
Clare Maguire's "The Shield and the Sword" music video
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen