Clare Maguire's 'The Shield and the Sword' Music Video Debuted
Clare Maguire has just premiered a music video in support of her single "The Shield and the Sword". Directed by Hope Audikana, the video features a glorious, majestic Clare as she performs like a chameleon and portrays many different sides to her character.
Releasing her debut album "Light After Dark" in February this year, Clare Maguire is hailed one of the "artists to watch this year" by BBC and MTV U.K. along with Jessie J and The Vaccines. Not afraid of competition, she said, "I definitely think competition is good for me because it makes me want to get better, it's inspiring and has given me a confidence boost."
To promote the new single, she has nabbed various shows including the Ruth Jones Show on BBC2. She's thinking about sexy stage act to win live audience. "I love the glamor of burlesque and getting dressed up and looking brilliant. It's so beautiful and feminine, with an underlying darkness to it. I'm thinking about taking lessons and incorporating some of the moves and clothes into my live shows," she once stated.
Clare Maguire's "The Shield and the Sword" music video
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered