Clare Maguire's 'The Shield and the Sword' Music Video Debuted
Clare Maguire has just premiered a music video in support of her single "The Shield and the Sword". Directed by Hope Audikana, the video features a glorious, majestic Clare as she performs like a chameleon and portrays many different sides to her character.
Releasing her debut album "Light After Dark" in February this year, Clare Maguire is hailed one of the "artists to watch this year" by BBC and MTV U.K. along with Jessie J and The Vaccines. Not afraid of competition, she said, "I definitely think competition is good for me because it makes me want to get better, it's inspiring and has given me a confidence boost."
To promote the new single, she has nabbed various shows including the Ruth Jones Show on BBC2. She's thinking about sexy stage act to win live audience. "I love the glamor of burlesque and getting dressed up and looking brilliant. It's so beautiful and feminine, with an underlying darkness to it. I'm thinking about taking lessons and incorporating some of the moves and clothes into my live shows," she once stated.
Clare Maguire's "The Shield and the Sword" music video
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party