Robert Pattinson Suffers Underwear Malfunction on 'Breaking Dawn' Set
Robert Pattinson finds himself in a little trouble because of his underwear. During the taping for his Wednesday, April 20 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the 24-year-old actor reveals that he suffered underwear malfunction when filming a fight scene for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
Bringing up the subject in the first place was host Ellen DeGeneres. "I want to hear about the incident. You were on set and there was something involving me. It was actually not me. It was a piece of clothing," she said. Responding to the inquiry, the heartthrob explained, "Similar to another story I told you about windscreen wipers on my car not working. I don't know how to use a washing machine either. I save your ones ['Ellen' underwear] for special occasions."
"So they very rarely get brought out," Robert continued on with his story. "I was doing the last Twilight movie and I only had one pair left and they were those ones. We were doing this big fight screen and for some reason I think the shape of my body, my back is too long or something. So my **s is constantly hanging out."
When Ellen asked "Is that why your **s is hanging out?", Robert replied, "I genuinely think I have a few two many extra vertebra or something. Every single shot we were doing this big fight and every shot has these Ellen underpants." He went on to share, "It came to a point where producers are calling up my agent going, I don't know what he is up to but I don't like it."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory