Video Preview to Ke$ha's Guest Star Appearance on 'Victorious'
A sneak peek to "Victorious" episode featuring Ke$ha has come out. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker will treat Victoria Justice's Tori and her friends to a private concert where she will perform her latest single "Blow" while wearing a shirt and hot pants which have American flag motif.
In "Ice Cream for Ke$ha", Tori will do anything to win a private Ke$ha concert and get out of being Trina's assistant for a whole month. To win the private show, all she had to do is to piece together Ke$ha's name from letters at the bottom of ice cream containers.
Dishing on the episode, Justice said before, "It's a private concert, and yeah, I will say that the costumes are awesome and there's definitely lots of glitter". She further gushed, "It was really fun to film. It's the first time on my show that we've had a successful radio artist perform on the show. Ke$ha's kind of edgier, and I think that it's cool to bring that element to the show."
"Ice Cream for Ke$ha" will air Friday, April 22 on Nickelodeon. Ke$ha's real life brother, 11-year-old Louie, will also appear in it.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie