Video: Sofia Vergara Shocked to See David Beckham in Pepsi Ad
A new Diet Pepsi commercial featuring Sofia Vergara and David Beckham has been debuted. Titled "Beach Tweet", the 30-second ad sees the "Modern Family" beauty sending a fake Twitter message that she has just seen the soccer stud on the Santa Monica Pier to get rid of the long line of people in the refreshment stand.
The method proves to be useful and the 38-year-old actress gets her hand on the ice cold soda without having to stand in line. But, she is up for a bigger surprise when she finds 35-year-old David kicking a soccer ball towards her lounge and asking her as referring to the gathering crowd on the pier, "What's going on over there?"
A behind-the-scenes video of the ad has also been found. In it, Sofia says, "I started my career in the entertainment business many years ago with a Pepsi commercial that became very big in Colombia and in Latin America, so it's fantastic for me to be doing it again!" She also gushes that she had a lot of fun working with David for the commercial.
Behind the Scenes:
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?