'Pretty Little Liars' to Do 'Black Swan' Episode
"Pretty Little Liars" may soon be seen transforming into "Black Swan" dancers. Show creator Marlene King says producers have been thinking about doing a ballet episode because some of the leading ladies can dance.
"We've actually thought about doing a Black Swan episode because three out of the four Pretty Little Liars are ballet dancers," King tells E! Online. "We're thinking of maybe incorporating that into the show."
More than that, King also shares that they could also shoot a musical episode. "They also all sing. They're multi talented," he gushes on Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell.
Hale, claiming to have never heard it before, is up for the plan as she says, "I sang on the show last season, so it would be awesome." She additionally affirms King's statement about the girls' singing skill, "Actually, all the girls have really nice voices. We're going to Glee it up on Pretty Little Liars!"
Her co-star Mitchell also agrees the idea. "Love it," she simply says, before adding "I love dancing, so why not?! Let's do all three - acting, singing and dancing!"
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC