'Pretty Little Liars' to Do 'Black Swan' Episode
"Pretty Little Liars" may soon be seen transforming into "Black Swan" dancers. Show creator Marlene King says producers have been thinking about doing a ballet episode because some of the leading ladies can dance.
"We've actually thought about doing a Black Swan episode because three out of the four Pretty Little Liars are ballet dancers," King tells E! Online. "We're thinking of maybe incorporating that into the show."
More than that, King also shares that they could also shoot a musical episode. "They also all sing. They're multi talented," he gushes on Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell.
Hale, claiming to have never heard it before, is up for the plan as she says, "I sang on the show last season, so it would be awesome." She additionally affirms King's statement about the girls' singing skill, "Actually, all the girls have really nice voices. We're going to Glee it up on Pretty Little Liars!"
Her co-star Mitchell also agrees the idea. "Love it," she simply says, before adding "I love dancing, so why not?! Let's do all three - acting, singing and dancing!"
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury