'Pretty Little Liars' to Do 'Black Swan' Episode
"Pretty Little Liars" may soon be seen transforming into "Black Swan" dancers. Show creator Marlene King says producers have been thinking about doing a ballet episode because some of the leading ladies can dance.
"We've actually thought about doing a Black Swan episode because three out of the four Pretty Little Liars are ballet dancers," King tells E! Online. "We're thinking of maybe incorporating that into the show."
More than that, King also shares that they could also shoot a musical episode. "They also all sing. They're multi talented," he gushes on Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell.
Hale, claiming to have never heard it before, is up for the plan as she says, "I sang on the show last season, so it would be awesome." She additionally affirms King's statement about the girls' singing skill, "Actually, all the girls have really nice voices. We're going to Glee it up on Pretty Little Liars!"
Her co-star Mitchell also agrees the idea. "Love it," she simply says, before adding "I love dancing, so why not?! Let's do all three - acting, singing and dancing!"
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones