John C. Reilly-Starring Movie 'Terri' Drops First Trailer
"Terri", a hit at the Sundance 2011 Film Festival, released its first trailer filled with funny and warm scenes. Directed by Azazel Jacobs, the drama is supported by John C. Reilly as a garrulous but well-meaning vice principal who inspires an oversized teen misfit named Terri, played by Jacob Wysocki.
When it was screened at Sundance and SXSW earlier this year, critics acknowledged it as an indie movie with charm. As the trailer reveals, newcomer Wysocki is praised by Los Angeles Times as "excellent" in the role of an orphan mercilessly teased by his peers, and ignored by his jaded teachers.
Produced by ATO Pictures, "Terri" would hit limited theaters in the U.S. on July 1. It has been set as the opening night feature at this year's Atlanta Film Festival which runs from April 28 through May 7.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy