John C. Reilly-Starring Movie 'Terri' Drops First Trailer
"Terri", a hit at the Sundance 2011 Film Festival, released its first trailer filled with funny and warm scenes. Directed by Azazel Jacobs, the drama is supported by John C. Reilly as a garrulous but well-meaning vice principal who inspires an oversized teen misfit named Terri, played by Jacob Wysocki.
When it was screened at Sundance and SXSW earlier this year, critics acknowledged it as an indie movie with charm. As the trailer reveals, newcomer Wysocki is praised by Los Angeles Times as "excellent" in the role of an orphan mercilessly teased by his peers, and ignored by his jaded teachers.
Produced by ATO Pictures, "Terri" would hit limited theaters in the U.S. on July 1. It has been set as the opening night feature at this year's Atlanta Film Festival which runs from April 28 through May 7.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'