John C. Reilly-Starring Movie 'Terri' Drops First Trailer
"Terri", a hit at the Sundance 2011 Film Festival, released its first trailer filled with funny and warm scenes. Directed by Azazel Jacobs, the drama is supported by John C. Reilly as a garrulous but well-meaning vice principal who inspires an oversized teen misfit named Terri, played by Jacob Wysocki.
When it was screened at Sundance and SXSW earlier this year, critics acknowledged it as an indie movie with charm. As the trailer reveals, newcomer Wysocki is praised by Los Angeles Times as "excellent" in the role of an orphan mercilessly teased by his peers, and ignored by his jaded teachers.
Produced by ATO Pictures, "Terri" would hit limited theaters in the U.S. on July 1. It has been set as the opening night feature at this year's Atlanta Film Festival which runs from April 28 through May 7.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'