John C. Reilly-Starring Movie 'Terri' Drops First Trailer
"Terri", a hit at the Sundance 2011 Film Festival, released its first trailer filled with funny and warm scenes. Directed by Azazel Jacobs, the drama is supported by John C. Reilly as a garrulous but well-meaning vice principal who inspires an oversized teen misfit named Terri, played by Jacob Wysocki.
When it was screened at Sundance and SXSW earlier this year, critics acknowledged it as an indie movie with charm. As the trailer reveals, newcomer Wysocki is praised by Los Angeles Times as "excellent" in the role of an orphan mercilessly teased by his peers, and ignored by his jaded teachers.
Produced by ATO Pictures, "Terri" would hit limited theaters in the U.S. on July 1. It has been set as the opening night feature at this year's Atlanta Film Festival which runs from April 28 through May 7.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'