John C. Reilly-Starring Movie 'Terri' Drops First Trailer
"Terri", a hit at the Sundance 2011 Film Festival, released its first trailer filled with funny and warm scenes. Directed by Azazel Jacobs, the drama is supported by John C. Reilly as a garrulous but well-meaning vice principal who inspires an oversized teen misfit named Terri, played by Jacob Wysocki.
When it was screened at Sundance and SXSW earlier this year, critics acknowledged it as an indie movie with charm. As the trailer reveals, newcomer Wysocki is praised by Los Angeles Times as "excellent" in the role of an orphan mercilessly teased by his peers, and ignored by his jaded teachers.
Produced by ATO Pictures, "Terri" would hit limited theaters in the U.S. on July 1. It has been set as the opening night feature at this year's Atlanta Film Festival which runs from April 28 through May 7.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart