'Glee' Preview of 'Born This Way': Kurt Back in McKinley
A highly-anticipated episode of "Glee", "Born This Way", has been previewed. Teasing New Directions' performance of the Lady GaGa song, the video also unveils that Lauren (Ashley Fink) is vying for the prom queen title, competing with Quinn. Also, Kurt is back to McKinley High just in time for the prom.
While Mr. Schuester teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique through the music of GaGa, guidance counselor Emma deals with her obsessive-compulsive habit. Rachel struggles with a life-altering decision which could involve her plan to get a nose job, and Santana has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic.
Set to air Tuesday, April 26, "Born This Way" will be 90 minutes long. Beside "Born This Way", other songs which will be covered on the super-sized episode include Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know", Sammy Davis, Jr.'s "I've Gotta Be Me", and "As If We Never Said Goodbye" from "Sunset Boulevard". Additionally, Rachel and Quinn will perform a mash-up of "I Feel Pretty" from "West Side Story" and TLC's "Unpretty".
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters