'Glee' Preview of 'Born This Way': Kurt Back in McKinley
A highly-anticipated episode of "Glee", "Born This Way", has been previewed. Teasing New Directions' performance of the Lady GaGa song, the video also unveils that Lauren (Ashley Fink) is vying for the prom queen title, competing with Quinn. Also, Kurt is back to McKinley High just in time for the prom.
While Mr. Schuester teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique through the music of GaGa, guidance counselor Emma deals with her obsessive-compulsive habit. Rachel struggles with a life-altering decision which could involve her plan to get a nose job, and Santana has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic.
Set to air Tuesday, April 26, "Born This Way" will be 90 minutes long. Beside "Born This Way", other songs which will be covered on the super-sized episode include Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know", Sammy Davis, Jr.'s "I've Gotta Be Me", and "As If We Never Said Goodbye" from "Sunset Boulevard". Additionally, Rachel and Quinn will perform a mash-up of "I Feel Pretty" from "West Side Story" and TLC's "Unpretty".
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment