'Glee' Preview of 'Born This Way': Kurt Back in McKinley
A highly-anticipated episode of "Glee", "Born This Way", has been previewed. Teasing New Directions' performance of the Lady GaGa song, the video also unveils that Lauren (Ashley Fink) is vying for the prom queen title, competing with Quinn. Also, Kurt is back to McKinley High just in time for the prom.
While Mr. Schuester teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique through the music of GaGa, guidance counselor Emma deals with her obsessive-compulsive habit. Rachel struggles with a life-altering decision which could involve her plan to get a nose job, and Santana has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic.
Set to air Tuesday, April 26, "Born This Way" will be 90 minutes long. Beside "Born This Way", other songs which will be covered on the super-sized episode include Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know", Sammy Davis, Jr.'s "I've Gotta Be Me", and "As If We Never Said Goodbye" from "Sunset Boulevard". Additionally, Rachel and Quinn will perform a mash-up of "I Feel Pretty" from "West Side Story" and TLC's "Unpretty".
More Glee News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo