'Glee' Preview of 'Born This Way': Kurt Back in McKinley
A highly-anticipated episode of "Glee", "Born This Way", has been previewed. Teasing New Directions' performance of the Lady GaGa song, the video also unveils that Lauren (Ashley Fink) is vying for the prom queen title, competing with Quinn. Also, Kurt is back to McKinley High just in time for the prom.
While Mr. Schuester teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique through the music of GaGa, guidance counselor Emma deals with her obsessive-compulsive habit. Rachel struggles with a life-altering decision which could involve her plan to get a nose job, and Santana has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic.
Set to air Tuesday, April 26, "Born This Way" will be 90 minutes long. Beside "Born This Way", other songs which will be covered on the super-sized episode include Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know", Sammy Davis, Jr.'s "I've Gotta Be Me", and "As If We Never Said Goodbye" from "Sunset Boulevard". Additionally, Rachel and Quinn will perform a mash-up of "I Feel Pretty" from "West Side Story" and TLC's "Unpretty".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special