'Glee' Preview of 'Born This Way': Kurt Back in McKinley
A highly-anticipated episode of "Glee", "Born This Way", has been previewed. Teasing New Directions' performance of the Lady GaGa song, the video also unveils that Lauren (Ashley Fink) is vying for the prom queen title, competing with Quinn. Also, Kurt is back to McKinley High just in time for the prom.
While Mr. Schuester teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique through the music of GaGa, guidance counselor Emma deals with her obsessive-compulsive habit. Rachel struggles with a life-altering decision which could involve her plan to get a nose job, and Santana has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic.
Set to air Tuesday, April 26, "Born This Way" will be 90 minutes long. Beside "Born This Way", other songs which will be covered on the super-sized episode include Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know", Sammy Davis, Jr.'s "I've Gotta Be Me", and "As If We Never Said Goodbye" from "Sunset Boulevard". Additionally, Rachel and Quinn will perform a mash-up of "I Feel Pretty" from "West Side Story" and TLC's "Unpretty".
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'