Lil Wayne Wears Graduation Gown in 'Tha Carter IV' Cover Art
Lil Wayne has unveiled a picture which will be featured on the front page of his upcoming CD "Tha Carter IV". The artwork boasts an image of young Weezy wearing his graduation cap and gown. He has tattoos on his temple, forehead and neck.
Weezy is expected to release the new album in the United States on May 16. The lead single "6 Foot 7 Foot", which features one of the Young Money newbies Cory Gunz, has already been embraced by his devotees. Since being released in December 2010, it peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 100.
While waiting for the new album to arrive, music fans can catch Lil Wayne's performance on I Am Music II tour which has Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Travis Barker as supporting acts. He kicked it off in Rhode Island on March 16, and is going to wrap it up on April 29 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC.
Select dates from the tour have been filmed and the footage will be compiled in a documentary. "I just felt like a movie like that hasn't come out in so long," he said to MTV. "At that time when they put those movies out, we as the fans were interested in what they were doing on the road. ... Nobody hasn't came around since then that was that interesting other than Young Money."
Weezy hasn't announced release date for the documentary.
More Lil Wayne News
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors