Lil Wayne Wears Graduation Gown in 'Tha Carter IV' Cover Art
Lil Wayne has unveiled a picture which will be featured on the front page of his upcoming CD "Tha Carter IV". The artwork boasts an image of young Weezy wearing his graduation cap and gown. He has tattoos on his temple, forehead and neck.
Weezy is expected to release the new album in the United States on May 16. The lead single "6 Foot 7 Foot", which features one of the Young Money newbies Cory Gunz, has already been embraced by his devotees. Since being released in December 2010, it peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 100.
While waiting for the new album to arrive, music fans can catch Lil Wayne's performance on I Am Music II tour which has Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross and Travis Barker as supporting acts. He kicked it off in Rhode Island on March 16, and is going to wrap it up on April 29 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC.
Select dates from the tour have been filmed and the footage will be compiled in a documentary. "I just felt like a movie like that hasn't come out in so long," he said to MTV. "At that time when they put those movies out, we as the fans were interested in what they were doing on the road. ... Nobody hasn't came around since then that was that interesting other than Young Money."
Weezy hasn't announced release date for the documentary.
More Lil Wayne News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert