'Bridesmaids' Trailer: Jon Hamm Is Bad Boyfriend
The new and international trailer of "Bridesmaids" from MSN shows how bad it is Jon Hamm as a boyfriend. After a night of sex, Hamm's Ted finds out that Kristen Wiig's Annie has slept over and tells her blatantly that he wants her to leave his house without him "sounding like a d*ck".
In the movie produced by Judd Apatow, Wiig leads the cast as Annie, a maid of honor whose life unravels as she leads her best friend, Lillian, and a group of colorful bridesmaids on a wild ride down the road to matrimony. Annie's life is a mess. But when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lillian's maid of honor.
Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals. With one chance to get it perfect, she'll show Lillian and her bridesmaids just how far you'll go for someone you love.
"Bridesmaids" is dropped in U.S. theaters on May 13, starring also Melissa McCarthy from "Mike & Molly" and Ellie Kemper from "The Office". "There was a LOT of girl-on-girl action," Wiig said in an interview.
The cast are also featured in the fashion spread of Harper's Bazaar magazine's May issue. In one shot they appear disheveled and surrounded by branded goods. In another, they mimicked The Beatles' famous "Abbey Road" album cover while wearing stylish clothes and carrying designer handbags.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?