'Bridesmaids' Trailer: Jon Hamm Is Bad Boyfriend
The new and international trailer of "Bridesmaids" from MSN shows how bad it is Jon Hamm as a boyfriend. After a night of sex, Hamm's Ted finds out that Kristen Wiig's Annie has slept over and tells her blatantly that he wants her to leave his house without him "sounding like a d*ck".
In the movie produced by Judd Apatow, Wiig leads the cast as Annie, a maid of honor whose life unravels as she leads her best friend, Lillian, and a group of colorful bridesmaids on a wild ride down the road to matrimony. Annie's life is a mess. But when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lillian's maid of honor.
Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals. With one chance to get it perfect, she'll show Lillian and her bridesmaids just how far you'll go for someone you love.
"Bridesmaids" is dropped in U.S. theaters on May 13, starring also Melissa McCarthy from "Mike & Molly" and Ellie Kemper from "The Office". "There was a LOT of girl-on-girl action," Wiig said in an interview.
The cast are also featured in the fashion spread of Harper's Bazaar magazine's May issue. In one shot they appear disheveled and surrounded by branded goods. In another, they mimicked The Beatles' famous "Abbey Road" album cover while wearing stylish clothes and carrying designer handbags.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'