Vanessa Hudgens NOT Doing Drugs at Coachella, Rep Assures
Contrary to the swirling speculation, Vanessa Hudgens was not doing drugs at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The "Sucker Punch" beauty got entangled in the drugs rumor on Monday, April 18, after photos of her reaching into a small ziplock bag and licking off a white substance of her fingers surfaced.
Representative for the the ex-girlfriend of Zac Efron, however, was quick to shoot down the false speculation. Providing clarification to the photos, her rep reached out to E! News to assure that the creamy stuff the 22-year-old actress was licking while relaxing on the grass was actually melted white chocolate.
Vanessa has been seen enjoying the three-day music festival held in Indio, California since Friday, April 15. On the first day of the event, she was snapped hanging out with a group of friends and was joined by her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star and rumored boyfriend Josh Hutcherson.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos