Vanessa Hudgens NOT Doing Drugs at Coachella, Rep Assures
Contrary to the swirling speculation, Vanessa Hudgens was not doing drugs at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The "Sucker Punch" beauty got entangled in the drugs rumor on Monday, April 18, after photos of her reaching into a small ziplock bag and licking off a white substance of her fingers surfaced.
Representative for the the ex-girlfriend of Zac Efron, however, was quick to shoot down the false speculation. Providing clarification to the photos, her rep reached out to E! News to assure that the creamy stuff the 22-year-old actress was licking while relaxing on the grass was actually melted white chocolate.
Vanessa has been seen enjoying the three-day music festival held in Indio, California since Friday, April 15. On the first day of the event, she was snapped hanging out with a group of friends and was joined by her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star and rumored boyfriend Josh Hutcherson.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked