Vanessa Hudgens NOT Doing Drugs at Coachella, Rep Assures
Contrary to the swirling speculation, Vanessa Hudgens was not doing drugs at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The "Sucker Punch" beauty got entangled in the drugs rumor on Monday, April 18, after photos of her reaching into a small ziplock bag and licking off a white substance of her fingers surfaced.
Representative for the the ex-girlfriend of Zac Efron, however, was quick to shoot down the false speculation. Providing clarification to the photos, her rep reached out to E! News to assure that the creamy stuff the 22-year-old actress was licking while relaxing on the grass was actually melted white chocolate.
Vanessa has been seen enjoying the three-day music festival held in Indio, California since Friday, April 15. On the first day of the event, she was snapped hanging out with a group of friends and was joined by her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star and rumored boyfriend Josh Hutcherson.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now