Vanessa Hudgens NOT Doing Drugs at Coachella, Rep Assures
Contrary to the swirling speculation, Vanessa Hudgens was not doing drugs at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The "Sucker Punch" beauty got entangled in the drugs rumor on Monday, April 18, after photos of her reaching into a small ziplock bag and licking off a white substance of her fingers surfaced.
Representative for the the ex-girlfriend of Zac Efron, however, was quick to shoot down the false speculation. Providing clarification to the photos, her rep reached out to E! News to assure that the creamy stuff the 22-year-old actress was licking while relaxing on the grass was actually melted white chocolate.
Vanessa has been seen enjoying the three-day music festival held in Indio, California since Friday, April 15. On the first day of the event, she was snapped hanging out with a group of friends and was joined by her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star and rumored boyfriend Josh Hutcherson.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen