Vanessa Hudgens NOT Doing Drugs at Coachella, Rep Assures
Contrary to the swirling speculation, Vanessa Hudgens was not doing drugs at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. The "Sucker Punch" beauty got entangled in the drugs rumor on Monday, April 18, after photos of her reaching into a small ziplock bag and licking off a white substance of her fingers surfaced.
Representative for the the ex-girlfriend of Zac Efron, however, was quick to shoot down the false speculation. Providing clarification to the photos, her rep reached out to E! News to assure that the creamy stuff the 22-year-old actress was licking while relaxing on the grass was actually melted white chocolate.
Vanessa has been seen enjoying the three-day music festival held in Indio, California since Friday, April 15. On the first day of the event, she was snapped hanging out with a group of friends and was joined by her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star and rumored boyfriend Josh Hutcherson.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake