Charlie Sheen Late for His Washington Show
Charlie Sheen is expected to open the curtain of his Tuesday, April 19 show in Washington, D.C. later than the original schedule. The Washington Post reported that instead of starting his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour stop in the capital city at the announced time of 8 P.M., the former star of "Two and a Half Men" is now expected to get on stage at the DAR Constitution Hall at 9 P.M.
The 45-year old troubled actor has flown to California in the middle of his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" live tour to ask full custody of his twins after estranged wife Brooke Mueller failed to appear for a drug test. New York Daily News reported after losing the custody battle, he made a mad dash to catch private flight to his show in D.C. at around 11:30 A.M.
On Tuesday morning, Charlie and Brooke spent about two hours in a closed-door Los Angeles court hearing to determine who was best suited to care for their 2-year-old twins. When they finally emerged, Brooke was seen smiling and giving the thumbs-up, while Charlie left without speaking to reporters. Words are, the judge in charge of the case ruled that Brooke should remain as the primary carer for Max and Bob.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester