Charlie Sheen Late for His Washington Show
Charlie Sheen is expected to open the curtain of his Tuesday, April 19 show in Washington, D.C. later than the original schedule. The Washington Post reported that instead of starting his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour stop in the capital city at the announced time of 8 P.M., the former star of "Two and a Half Men" is now expected to get on stage at the DAR Constitution Hall at 9 P.M.
The 45-year old troubled actor has flown to California in the middle of his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" live tour to ask full custody of his twins after estranged wife Brooke Mueller failed to appear for a drug test. New York Daily News reported after losing the custody battle, he made a mad dash to catch private flight to his show in D.C. at around 11:30 A.M.
On Tuesday morning, Charlie and Brooke spent about two hours in a closed-door Los Angeles court hearing to determine who was best suited to care for their 2-year-old twins. When they finally emerged, Brooke was seen smiling and giving the thumbs-up, while Charlie left without speaking to reporters. Words are, the judge in charge of the case ruled that Brooke should remain as the primary carer for Max and Bob.
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?