Pia Toscano to Perform on 'DWTS' for Mark Ballas
From "American Idol", Pia Toscano is now set to move to another reality show, "Dancing with the Stars". Instead of competing like she did on the FOX singing contest, the former wedding singer reportedly will make a performance on the ABC show.
TMZ reported that the 22-year-old New Yorker will perform next week on Tuesday night, April 26. It's also rumored that her alleged boyfriend Mark Ballas, who's partnering with Chelsea Kane a.k.a Chelsea Staub this season, will dance to her music.
Pia Toscano was eliminated from "American Idol" during a result show on April 7. Post leaving the singing competition, she got a lot of support from celebrities like Snooki and Kimberly Caldwell. "To have the support of a lot of celebrities right now and my fans is amazing and it's the best feeling in the world," she once said.
Most recently, she's rumored to be in talks to sign a deal with Interscope Records, but nothing has been set in stone just yet. "I don't know yet what's going on with that. Hopefully, good things," she gushed. "I'm looking forward to any opportunities that are to come but I'm really just focused on the [upcoming 'Idol'] tour right now and getting some much needed rest that I haven't gotten."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her