'The Office' Preview: Will Ferrell's Stage Fright at Michael's Last Dundies
Michael Scott has introduced Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers in April 14 episode of "The Office". Next, Steve Carell's character will pass the baton to his replacement for his first official task, hosting the Dundie, in the upcoming episode.
The soon-to-be-replaced boss won't stop at nothing to convince DeAngelo to take over the job of hosting the Dundie Awards, even slapping him in the face when he refuses to take the duty. Meanwhile, Erin struggles with her dislike of her boyfriend, Gabe.
"Michael's Last Dundies" will air Thursday, April 21 at 9:00 P.M. ET on NBC.
Carell will bid goodbye to the comedy series in a two-hour special on April 28. Ferrell, meanwhile, will stay on "The Office" until May 5.
'Michael's Last Dundies' preview:
'Michael's Last Dundies' clips
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival