'The Office' Preview: Will Ferrell's Stage Fright at Michael's Last Dundies
Michael Scott has introduced Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers in April 14 episode of "The Office". Next, Steve Carell's character will pass the baton to his replacement for his first official task, hosting the Dundie, in the upcoming episode.
The soon-to-be-replaced boss won't stop at nothing to convince DeAngelo to take over the job of hosting the Dundie Awards, even slapping him in the face when he refuses to take the duty. Meanwhile, Erin struggles with her dislike of her boyfriend, Gabe.
"Michael's Last Dundies" will air Thursday, April 21 at 9:00 P.M. ET on NBC.
Carell will bid goodbye to the comedy series in a two-hour special on April 28. Ferrell, meanwhile, will stay on "The Office" until May 5.
'Michael's Last Dundies' preview:
'Michael's Last Dundies' clips
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order