'The Office' Preview: Will Ferrell's Stage Fright at Michael's Last Dundies
Michael Scott has introduced Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers in April 14 episode of "The Office". Next, Steve Carell's character will pass the baton to his replacement for his first official task, hosting the Dundie, in the upcoming episode.
The soon-to-be-replaced boss won't stop at nothing to convince DeAngelo to take over the job of hosting the Dundie Awards, even slapping him in the face when he refuses to take the duty. Meanwhile, Erin struggles with her dislike of her boyfriend, Gabe.
"Michael's Last Dundies" will air Thursday, April 21 at 9:00 P.M. ET on NBC.
Carell will bid goodbye to the comedy series in a two-hour special on April 28. Ferrell, meanwhile, will stay on "The Office" until May 5.
'Michael's Last Dundies' preview:
'Michael's Last Dundies' clips
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans