'The Office' Preview: Will Ferrell's Stage Fright at Michael's Last Dundies
Michael Scott has introduced Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers in April 14 episode of "The Office". Next, Steve Carell's character will pass the baton to his replacement for his first official task, hosting the Dundie, in the upcoming episode.
The soon-to-be-replaced boss won't stop at nothing to convince DeAngelo to take over the job of hosting the Dundie Awards, even slapping him in the face when he refuses to take the duty. Meanwhile, Erin struggles with her dislike of her boyfriend, Gabe.
"Michael's Last Dundies" will air Thursday, April 21 at 9:00 P.M. ET on NBC.
Carell will bid goodbye to the comedy series in a two-hour special on April 28. Ferrell, meanwhile, will stay on "The Office" until May 5.
'Michael's Last Dundies' preview:
'Michael's Last Dundies' clips
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie