'The Office' Preview: Will Ferrell's Stage Fright at Michael's Last Dundies
Michael Scott has introduced Will Ferrell's DeAngelo Vickers in April 14 episode of "The Office". Next, Steve Carell's character will pass the baton to his replacement for his first official task, hosting the Dundie, in the upcoming episode.
The soon-to-be-replaced boss won't stop at nothing to convince DeAngelo to take over the job of hosting the Dundie Awards, even slapping him in the face when he refuses to take the duty. Meanwhile, Erin struggles with her dislike of her boyfriend, Gabe.
"Michael's Last Dundies" will air Thursday, April 21 at 9:00 P.M. ET on NBC.
Carell will bid goodbye to the comedy series in a two-hour special on April 28. Ferrell, meanwhile, will stay on "The Office" until May 5.
'Michael's Last Dundies' preview:
'Michael's Last Dundies' clips
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris