Pics: Robert Pattinson Gets Scruffier Wax Figure in Germany
Robert Pattinson gets another wax treatment. On Monday, April 18, Madame Tussauds has unveiled a new wax figure of the "Twilight Saga" heartthrob in Berlin, Germany. This replica is slightly different from the ones that have been placed in New York and London. It also shows off a scruffier look of the actor.
Similar to those in New York and London, Robert's wax figure sports his signature smirk. Still, unlike the previous two, this one trades his leather jacket with a suit jacket and loose tie. It also sports some new facial hair in addition to a shorter hair which is similar to the hairstyle he has in "Water for Elephants".
Robert has got his wax figure in New York and London being unveiled in March 2010. Back then, Tussauds spokeswoman Liz Edward said, "R-Patz is one of the hottest celebs on the planet. We are delighted to be able to give them [the fans] the chance to cozy up with their idol here at Madame Tussauds and, judging by the reactions of the first to meet him here this morning, he is set to top our most-kissed list of celebrities very quickly."
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler