Pics: Robert Pattinson Gets Scruffier Wax Figure in Germany
Robert Pattinson gets another wax treatment. On Monday, April 18, Madame Tussauds has unveiled a new wax figure of the "Twilight Saga" heartthrob in Berlin, Germany. This replica is slightly different from the ones that have been placed in New York and London. It also shows off a scruffier look of the actor.
Similar to those in New York and London, Robert's wax figure sports his signature smirk. Still, unlike the previous two, this one trades his leather jacket with a suit jacket and loose tie. It also sports some new facial hair in addition to a shorter hair which is similar to the hairstyle he has in "Water for Elephants".
Robert has got his wax figure in New York and London being unveiled in March 2010. Back then, Tussauds spokeswoman Liz Edward said, "R-Patz is one of the hottest celebs on the planet. We are delighted to be able to give them [the fans] the chance to cozy up with their idol here at Madame Tussauds and, judging by the reactions of the first to meet him here this morning, he is set to top our most-kissed list of celebrities very quickly."
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'