Pics: Robert Pattinson Gets Scruffier Wax Figure in Germany
Robert Pattinson gets another wax treatment. On Monday, April 18, Madame Tussauds has unveiled a new wax figure of the "Twilight Saga" heartthrob in Berlin, Germany. This replica is slightly different from the ones that have been placed in New York and London. It also shows off a scruffier look of the actor.
Similar to those in New York and London, Robert's wax figure sports his signature smirk. Still, unlike the previous two, this one trades his leather jacket with a suit jacket and loose tie. It also sports some new facial hair in addition to a shorter hair which is similar to the hairstyle he has in "Water for Elephants".
Robert has got his wax figure in New York and London being unveiled in March 2010. Back then, Tussauds spokeswoman Liz Edward said, "R-Patz is one of the hottest celebs on the planet. We are delighted to be able to give them [the fans] the chance to cozy up with their idol here at Madame Tussauds and, judging by the reactions of the first to meet him here this morning, he is set to top our most-kissed list of celebrities very quickly."
More Robert Pattinson News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer