Pics: Robert Pattinson Gets Scruffier Wax Figure in Germany
Robert Pattinson gets another wax treatment. On Monday, April 18, Madame Tussauds has unveiled a new wax figure of the "Twilight Saga" heartthrob in Berlin, Germany. This replica is slightly different from the ones that have been placed in New York and London. It also shows off a scruffier look of the actor.
Similar to those in New York and London, Robert's wax figure sports his signature smirk. Still, unlike the previous two, this one trades his leather jacket with a suit jacket and loose tie. It also sports some new facial hair in addition to a shorter hair which is similar to the hairstyle he has in "Water for Elephants".
Robert has got his wax figure in New York and London being unveiled in March 2010. Back then, Tussauds spokeswoman Liz Edward said, "R-Patz is one of the hottest celebs on the planet. We are delighted to be able to give them [the fans] the chance to cozy up with their idol here at Madame Tussauds and, judging by the reactions of the first to meet him here this morning, he is set to top our most-kissed list of celebrities very quickly."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says