Pics: Robert Pattinson Gets Scruffier Wax Figure in Germany
Robert Pattinson gets another wax treatment. On Monday, April 18, Madame Tussauds has unveiled a new wax figure of the "Twilight Saga" heartthrob in Berlin, Germany. This replica is slightly different from the ones that have been placed in New York and London. It also shows off a scruffier look of the actor.
Similar to those in New York and London, Robert's wax figure sports his signature smirk. Still, unlike the previous two, this one trades his leather jacket with a suit jacket and loose tie. It also sports some new facial hair in addition to a shorter hair which is similar to the hairstyle he has in "Water for Elephants".
Robert has got his wax figure in New York and London being unveiled in March 2010. Back then, Tussauds spokeswoman Liz Edward said, "R-Patz is one of the hottest celebs on the planet. We are delighted to be able to give them [the fans] the chance to cozy up with their idol here at Madame Tussauds and, judging by the reactions of the first to meet him here this morning, he is set to top our most-kissed list of celebrities very quickly."
More Robert Pattinson News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'