'Gossip Girl' 4.19 Preview: Blair and Dan's Affair Uncovered
Things are getting complicated between Blair and Dan in the upcoming "Gossip Girl". As Serena is getting suspicious of the nature of relationship between the couple, she enlists Charlie to go undercover Gossip Girl-style to determine why Dan and Blair are spending so much time together, and what role an unexpected visitor is playing in their lives.
Meanwhile, with Nate's help, Raina decides to go on a search for her long-lost mother. Chuck's hopes about his legacy are dashed with the reveal of devastating information from the past.
By the end of season 4, Blair will choose the love of her life. But before that, it has been hinted that Leighton Meester's character will be caught in a love rectangle with Chuck, Dan, and Prince Grimaldi.
"Petty in Pink" will air Monday, April 25 on The CW. After that, there will be only two more episodes left before the season finale on May 16.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video