'Gossip Girl' 4.19 Preview: Blair and Dan's Affair Uncovered
Things are getting complicated between Blair and Dan in the upcoming "Gossip Girl". As Serena is getting suspicious of the nature of relationship between the couple, she enlists Charlie to go undercover Gossip Girl-style to determine why Dan and Blair are spending so much time together, and what role an unexpected visitor is playing in their lives.
Meanwhile, with Nate's help, Raina decides to go on a search for her long-lost mother. Chuck's hopes about his legacy are dashed with the reveal of devastating information from the past.
By the end of season 4, Blair will choose the love of her life. But before that, it has been hinted that Leighton Meester's character will be caught in a love rectangle with Chuck, Dan, and Prince Grimaldi.
"Petty in Pink" will air Monday, April 25 on The CW. After that, there will be only two more episodes left before the season finale on May 16.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle