First Trailer of Emma Stone's 'The Help' Emerges
Emma Stone's "The Help" has debuted its first trailer. The two-and-a-half minute video sees Emma's Eugenia Phelan making friends with two African-American maids, Viola Davis' Aibileen Clark and Octavia Spencer's Minny Jackson. Problems arise as some other white girls disagree on the friendship.
Set in Mississippi during the 1960s, the drama film follows Eugenia Phelan, a.k.a. Skeeter, who returns from college determined to become a writer. As the time passes, unlikely friendships among the three women are forged and a new sisterhood emerges, but not before everyone in town has a thing or two to say themselves when they become unwittingly - and unwillingly - caught up in the changing times.
Beside the above-mentioned actresses, Jessica Chastain, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Allison Janney also support the upcoming movie. Meanwhile, Chris Lowell adds the masculine side to the PG-13-rated film. Directed and written by Tate Taylor, the movie will arrive in theaters nationwide on August 12.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose