First Trailer of Emma Stone's 'The Help' Emerges
Emma Stone's "The Help" has debuted its first trailer. The two-and-a-half minute video sees Emma's Eugenia Phelan making friends with two African-American maids, Viola Davis' Aibileen Clark and Octavia Spencer's Minny Jackson. Problems arise as some other white girls disagree on the friendship.
Set in Mississippi during the 1960s, the drama film follows Eugenia Phelan, a.k.a. Skeeter, who returns from college determined to become a writer. As the time passes, unlikely friendships among the three women are forged and a new sisterhood emerges, but not before everyone in town has a thing or two to say themselves when they become unwittingly - and unwillingly - caught up in the changing times.
Beside the above-mentioned actresses, Jessica Chastain, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Allison Janney also support the upcoming movie. Meanwhile, Chris Lowell adds the masculine side to the PG-13-rated film. Directed and written by Tate Taylor, the movie will arrive in theaters nationwide on August 12.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?